1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gotcha Bitch!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Robby-Bobby, May 12, 2017.

1. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

jasonhise likes this.
  2. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Exactly, so I'll just go ahead and kick it off............TRUMPS FAULT!!!

3. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

yet still no prosecution for the Clinton Foundation using donations to fund Chelsea's wedding. Go figure.

kangasj and sheepofblue like this.
  4. brex

brex Well-Known Member

She didn't have intent.
    She didn't know.
    This is racist!!
    Bush made her do it!!
    Faux news!!

badmoon692008 likes this.
  5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

She'll get a fine. No jail time.

6. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Funny how as long as she's in congress nothing happens.......as soon as she's out, well, nothing she can do for the "contributors" anymore.....This is a common fraud scheme. Set up a "charity", sell your power for donations (which are tax deductible, by the way) and it's win-win all around.

7. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Just looking at the actions of this woman yells "small minded, crooked race baiting squirrels" to me. Thousands of people know what kind of people they are yet they continue to get reelected to office. It kind of makes one think about how "smart" the voters are. :rolleyes:

rowe748 likes this.
  8. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Go gatah!:crackup:

Shenanigans and TurboBlew like this.
  9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

If she'd run for president this past cycle she'd've won.

Crutchlow for VEEP!

10. G 97

G 97 Garth

.......six,seven,eight,nine,ten.......I wonder how much time she will serve in the pen.

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

None

TurboBlew and sheepofblue like this.
  12. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

G 97 and Fencer like this.
  13. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

Dude, I really dont care.

You must mistake for for someone that doesn't really give a shit.

You want to have a discussion? Lets sit down like men and have a beer. This internet shit is getting old.

A politician will lie, steal, and cheat to get what they want. That include both sides. So please spare me the bull shit.

We can go back and fourth on the Dems and the Repuds of lying and cheating. Where is that going to get us? No where. They will still do the same thing.

14. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

I had to shake my head when she got over 25,000 votes in the last election...lol.
    How she got away with what she did just shows North FL politicians are a buncha conservative sissies.

15. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Take a look at how her congressional district boundary was engineered. :eek:

TurboBlew likes this.
  16. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

LOL, jace, while you're partially correct about both sides having the tendency to lie, you still keep hanging onto a political ideal whose leaders continually proves that, not only will they lie, they will tell lies that everyone knows is a lie, yet the liberal liar doesn't seem to understand that. I'll swear, just the last few days there have been some of the most fantastic stories and wildassed lies put forth by a few of the Democratic leaders that it borders on insanity. What the hell is wrong with these people. I can just about also bet that you yourself know when they do this yet you still support them wholeheartedly. Why?

XFBO likes this.
  17. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Agreed! If you find yourself in the frozen north, I'll gladly buy you a brew! Until then, the dungeon is entertainment...it's all about having fun and cage rattling.

:beer:

XFBO and crashman like this.
  18. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

5 years (even though it's federal) I'll take it.

Now where's sharpton? When's he getting his turn?

badmoon692008 likes this.