1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good Source for YPVS (TZ, TZR, etc...) Power Valve Servo/Motor/Cables/etc

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by Sweatypants, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

Fellas,

I'm in need of a complete servo unit... talking pulley, cables, motor, servo, wiring, etc... like the whole shebang. trying not to get junk either, I'm after something in good condition that maybe could just use fresh cables and/or a fresh connector or two and be ready to go. have an idea for my little single project here and i have a Zeel programmable unit that will control the servo...

Anyone have a good source for this stuff? Specifically looking to use these as the rotating seems similar to the LT500R's power valve. all the blade style ones are no bueno. i guess an RGV250 is similar to the TZR as well.

2. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Lots of RGV250 stuff on Ebay these days.

3. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

yea i been periodically keepin an eye out. a lot of it looks beat to shit (if it even comes up). there's like 3 units right now, and no TZ units. skeptical of the wear, but maybe i'll give one a go. just wondering if i missed some magical land of old 2T OEM parts somewhere.

4. SpeedWerks Racing

SpeedWerks Racing Well-Known Member