1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good Ol’ PETA. LOL

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by 88/532, Oct 22, 2018.

1. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

2. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Damn right it is.

WHITE POWER!!!

3. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

4. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I've heard this before but not in the way mentioned in that article. It has something to do with being lactose intolerant. Apparently lactose intolerance is much higher in African Americans and other minorities, and virtually non-existent in people of white euro descent. Therefore, making cow milk a staple in the food pyramid, school lunches, etc is "racist".

5. condon66

condon66 Member well known

Jesus Christ. This just takes the cake. Whatever it takes to move your agenda a little further along. This world is so fucked.

GET OFF MY LAWN!!!

6. G 97

G 97 Garth

I’m good. I only drink chocolate milk which everyone knows only comes from brown and or black cows.

I honestly don't know how all you other white peeps on here can even live with your racist selfs.
    Yes, I am a better human being.

7. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Screenshot_20181022-120050_Gallery.jpg
    My favorite reply.

GixxerBlade and gixxerreese like this.
  8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

They're not wrong, milk IS something white supremacists discuss in their rhetoric, but the article was so poorly written that it never addressed the claim made in the headline.

9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Once you gone white, you know you dun right.

BTW, I find Oreo cookies to be culturally appropriating.

10. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

I don’t know my white half of my family is all lactose intolerant and I always made fun of them and said it must be a white thing. Most black people I know drink milk and if they don’t they say they don’t like it.

11. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

So your first mistake was listening to those dumb asses. Your second was repeating it. Keep digging while I have milk on my serial and plot world domination.

12. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Which dumbasses?

13. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

*remember Rose had a thick Irish accent, have to read it as such*

Rose: I had a Pollock friend once. She was incredibly stupid...
    Danny: Don't do this, Ma.
    Rose: ...Julie Kapowski. She was the stupidest woman that I ever knew. She believed that black cows...
    [laughs]
    Rose: ...black cows squirted chocolate milk!

[​IMG]

14. gixxerreese

So does milk give super racist strength. I’m just having a hard time imagining a white supremacist gathering and milk being a topic at all.

I bet they could of put that in the movie higher learning. Hey Remy drink this milk it will help you shoot all those niggers and Jews because they can’t drink milk Remy it makes you special because only white race can drink milk Remy.

5E77730D-0A61-4D85-8655-44EB5619149A.jpeg

15. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

"Trump will be president forever."

"People must drink soy milk or mynuts milk"

:crackup:

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

17. gixxerreese

Is that the new dog whistle for white supremacist a sip of milk. They just keep on changing first it was the okay sign now milk sipping. WHITE POWER! oh sorry it dog whistled my white half there for a second.

18. sheepofblue

PETA and anyone willing to quote them.

19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Does anybody know how to do research?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/17/us/white-supremacists-science-dna.html

Cliff notes: somebody published a paper stating that white people developed a gene mutation that kept the ability to digest lactose into adulthood. The extra nutrition made them stronger, smarter, healthier, etc. White supremacists latched on to this as proof of their claims, and began using milk as propaganda.

20. sheepofblue

You pay far to much attention to what white supremacists say. The good news is that most people ignore them as the filth they are.

stk0308, gixxerreese and R Acree like this.