1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good gaming headset?

Discussion in 'General' started by Clay, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Guys, looking for a potential gift for my son. Xbox. I figured lots of you guys here would know. :) Budget of 100.

2. njracer

njracer Well-Known Member

Whatever you get, make sure you buy the extended warranty. These thing do not last long. We've replace so many over the past few years it's getting ridiculous. The mic is the part that alway fails on our units.

3. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/turtle...-tablet-devices-black/5866708.p?skuId=5866708

I've had this one for about two years. I take good care of it and it works great still. Bought one for each of my brothers too. Probably not bulletproof quality and it's a somewhat entry level option. Works great for me, having never had a "real" headset before.

If you're spending $100 you might be able to go another notch up.

4. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

Astro A50 :clap:

5. njracer

njracer Well-Known Member

$100 budget.

6. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Buddy of mine has the Kingston HyperX Cloud Stingers he picked up a few years ago for $65. He’s been happy with them.

7. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Looks like the HyperX have some good stuff. We chose one off Amazon for a little over 100 that's got some great reviews. Thanks for the suggestions guys.

code3ryder likes this.
  8. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

I've been going with Razer stuff, no problems and well built stuff for me.