1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good article

Discussion in 'General' started by ACDNate, Jan 3, 2014.

1. ACDNate

ACDNate Well-Known Member

2. June-yer

June-yer Well-Known Member

Yes.:up:

3. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

All the racing vs trackdays BS that's been said on here, was summed up in one article.

Nicely done.

I was wondering if he was ever gonna mention Schwantz....last sentence albeit.

4. opinion914

opinion914 Well-Known Member

Interesting comment at the end left by a reader regarding dirtbiking. I'm sure quite a lot of talent goes in that direction as opposed to roadracing. Of the two, dirtbiking is easier to start with (no license needed, just a yard and a helmet). Trick is getting talent to switch from dirt to road somehow. Regardless, I never had a dirtbike until I was 35 yrs old, and have yet t take it to any type of course or organized event. I am however, doing my first roadrace in 2014 at the age of 38. (don't hit me: CCS). After more than 10 years of trackdays I owe it to myself to see what it's all about from behind the windscreen.

5. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Enjoyed the 'About the Author' bit at the end.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Love it.

7. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

Excellent read!!!

8. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

Nice piece. I was surprised to see myself quoted in the middle of it, but it's true: Racers Race! He probably saw me post that on the BBS!