1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

God Bless Jack Wilson

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by StaccatoFan, Dec 30, 2019.

1. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

2. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

3. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

NJ wasn't serious, no felony so no issue. What's your point?

4. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Time for the church to sue new jersey.

Fencer likes this.
  5. Spang308

You may want to re-read the article.

6. Motofun352

I believe the article said it was legal for him to own guns. Seems like the folks in Texas would be happy about that. Perhaps he found religion?

7. Spang308

Did you read the same article I did? Wow.
    Cases plead down from felonies to misdemeanors, judge ruled him unfit to stand trial. All this adds up to someone that should and would fail a background check if the cases were tried properly. He was only able to "legally" own guns because lazy, liberal bullshit DAs plead his cases down and passed him through the system. The guy has mental illness for fuck sakes. The left cries about background checks and ignores the current system in place would work fine if records accurately reflected people's crimes and disqualifications.
    Yet they want to take guns from non criminals that legitimately passed background checks and have zero criminal record and have issue with these legitimate gun owners being armed in church so whackos that slipped through the cracks can slaughter them. Hard pass buddy.

"Despite Kinnunen's history of mental illness — including a 2012 judge's order declaring him unfit to stand trial — it does not appear his plea deals were enough to trigger legal provisions limiting gun ownership, which would apply in cases involving domestic violence and felonies."

8. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Just damn. Smh

9. Motofun352

So just how was what he did in Texas unjust or unwarranted?

10. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Is this willful ignorance? The alternatives are stark.

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

I guess in his case he really is a gun nut. ;)

12. Spang308

What who did?

13. Motofun352

duh?....The subject of this thread. So he has a rather significant past history, he did good this time around, probably saved many lives. Apparently that doesn't matter to some.

14. Spang308

Dude, you're fucking high. That article was about the shotgun bad guy, not Jack Wilson.

15. Motofun352

I must have missed my medication...:confused:. I totally got the men's names reversed. I blame dyslexia...yeah...dyslexia...:bow:

16. Spang308

Damn dude, you legit had me concerned. I was like, "What the fuck is going on? This dude is one of the good eggs!"
    Sorry for the 'tude. Glad you're awake now (not woke).
    :beer:

17. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

i was thinking this was an epic troll job.

18. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Well, in regard to the perp having a gun or guns in the church in Tejas with the previous mental illness and criminal history .........is there anything
    saying he obtained those weapons in TX through legal means? Most criminals such as this guy....do not. They have no regard for the rules whatsoever.

Even our Armed Forces have Rules of Engagement. Everyone else....not so much.

19. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Headshot with a Sig P229. Nice shootin.

Spang308 likes this.
  20. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

Fixed it