1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gobert arrested for DUI

Discussion in 'General' started by gixserman, Apr 9, 2004.

1. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Maybe he admitted to Erion he did it.

2. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Suppose that's possible. If he told em "Ya, I was shit faced and they got me" then I can see it. Guess we don't know all the facts....

I kind of wanted to see him get up to speed in super stock. Would have made things interesting....not that Super stock isn't one of the more fun classes to watch already...

3. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Yeah, he's so fun to watch.

4. K.Lancaster

K.Lancaster Well-Known Member

Well we can all agree on one thing, this is probably the last life this cat has in the AMA! No more blue eyes, no more leaving pit lane to give my kids a pat on the head at the fence and not a chance for the Pit Daddy thing for Mama! I need a beverage!!!

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

True, but I don't know of a sober person pulled over. All the cases I know of the peeps were impaired in one way or another (no matter what they thought at the time or will admit to now).

I don't like the guilty til proven innocent much either but when you've been proven guilty a bunch and are accused yet again it's damned hard to give any kind of leeway.

6. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Awwwwww.....:(

7. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

My wife has....TWICE! She sucks at driving all day long but the LEO's seem to really narrow in on her after 10 pm.

8. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Don't have to worry about it any more , he's gone.Check out RRW

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

See ya Gobert. You F'ed up and I won't lose any sleep over it.

10. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I wonder if I can get him drunk or high enough to sign a contract to ride my SV:beer:

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

LOL - I actually meant ticketed/arrested. I have known some that got pulled over because they always weave...

12. Moonpie

Moonpie Yo Yo Yo!

too = also

nuff said!!

13. WERA522

WERA522 Lost

I hope that $20 lap dance and $5 beer was worth it.......

14. Tom Shields

Tom Shields Member

Replacement

The replacement should be Ty Howard. He rode Honda's for Annadale and scored well baring the 5 races he was injured.

15. Liar Liar

Liar Liar what did you say?

Re: Replacement

Good Idea!

Give Mike Sanchez and Ty Howard a shot....see who does the fastest lap and the ride goes to?????

16. Tom Shields

Tom Shields Member

Go-Show Go-Home (TM)

Wait until he kills himself or even worse someone else on the track. F.... that. Let him go home. He needs rehab.

Go-Show Go-Home (Trademark).

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Everyone keeps talking about a replacement. There is no ride. They made the ride for Gobert and he's gone.

Unless someone wants to do what Rad Greeves and Hawk Mazzota did and rent a ride.

18. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

Mr. Wilson??

Paging Mr. Wilson...... :p :D

No one in the history of racing has fucked up more than Gobert. :rolleyes:

Sad..... :Poke: