1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Go Washington Football Team

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Jul 23, 2020.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Yeah, and I thought I was a better dancer than I am as well.

2. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Post a video of that shit for sure.

Yzasserina likes this.
  3. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Nope. I really don’t think we need to see that. Nope, nope, nope.

R Acree likes this.
  4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

There isn't enough alcohol in the world to make me do that again.

5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Let he who hasn’t blown past the brake markers cast the first stone... ;)

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I behaved in this thread. The ban for the other was earned.

7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Hey, I’m just trying to inject a little religion into this political discussion :crackup:

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Incoming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I forgot to brake for the hairpin at Grattan once during an endurance race. I alsmost made it to the lake, but the trees got in the way.

10. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Ouch!

11. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Actually, I didn't get hurt at all, I hit the small trees first and kinda just fell over. Plus we were racing a Yamaha XT500 so it was a dual purpose bike and handled the dirt part OK. It did make for a slightly longer lap time, but I was riding it back out of the trees by the time the corner worker was about half way to me.

cBJr likes this.
  12. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

This isnt true, they were named the Redskins because of Marketing reasons. When they were in Boston they were the Braves and when they started playing in Fenway they wanted to become the Redskins to keep the Indian name and play off the Red Soxs baseball name and not get confused with the other Braves.

FYI- I do not give 2 shits about the name, I dont think anyone who wanted to keep it is a racist and do agree that most of these so called WOKE do gooders can fuck off and most of the supporting evidence points to Native Americans liking the name. Just lets not act like George Marshall was some hero who wanted to pay homage to Native Americans.

13. 2blueYam

It is fun watching folks walk right up to and occasionally over the line in this thread. I like the potato mascot idea myself. It would make for some interesting color commentary puns: "Ew, he really got mashed." "Will the QB be able to pull them out of the fryer?" :D

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

This is going for funny not political so hush - you know they'd want the spuds name changed as soon as that happened :D

15. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Anyone vs. Most. OK.

henry_carlson likes this.
  16. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

You're right, most do not not everyone!

17. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

With all the hoopla about the Washington Football Indian name , makes you wonder if the directors of Piper Aircraft are prepping for a little backpedaling themselves :oops:

18. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Maybe a little revamping in Cleveland...

[​IMG]

19. fossil

fossil Well-Known Member

The Washington Taters?

20. 2blueYam

Hint: the name doesn't change, just the logo.