1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Go Pro 7 and data. Is there away to compare laps?

Discussion in 'General' started by assjuice cyrus, Sep 9, 2019.

1. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

We got a Go Pro 7 and it has gps and can add the data and over lay it on the videos. I was wondering if there is a way to take and over lay laps and compare the lines between the laps like you can with the A.I.M Solo2 or alike devices? I see there is a program called, Race render any body ever mess with that?

2. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

It's a 50. More throttle, less brake. And no, just get an AIM Solo 2. :D

3. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

it might not be a 50 anymore...

4. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

You are correct.

He got an Ohvale 110. I know still a 110. :D There was a kid running a aim solo2 on his 50 this weekend and was bringing up the data after his sessions. He let Ian go over it with him and point out some keys things on the track and it really did help him. He went out and ran his best lap time for the track. With only a couple races left I thought I would see if we could use what we have verse buying a solo for 2 rounds.

BigBird and ekraft84 like this.
  5. testiesalmon

testiesalmon Well-Known Member

6. It’s more gas, less brake. Once again Eddie, overthinking it :) hope all is well. I’ll give you a ring next time I’m up there if I can sneak away for dinner with you and joe.