1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Go Karting

Discussion in 'General' started by josh7owens, May 25, 2017.

1. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

That thing looked like it was rattling the teeth out of his head!

2. You fuckers are killing me.

3. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

Bill Huth (RIP 2015) and Eddie Lawson worked together to develop a similar (if not the same) platform shown in the Graves video.
    http://www.sportscardigest.com/formula-pacific-a-new-series-emerges/
    The Streets Of Willow Springs is the track Graves was running on in that video, which is not smooth... but is very amusing in a 125 Shifter Kart.
    Pretty damn busy in a 250 kart, which 'shrinks' the distances quickly!

4. caferace

caferace No.

I held the record by ~ .4 secs at the Malibu Grand Prix track outside Anaheim stadium for nearly two years. The kicker was laps were free until you lost the record, and laps weren't cheap.

None of that got me laid, so TL;DR. :D

-jim

TurboBlew and dtalbott like this.
  5. josh7owens

josh7owens E-Kart Champ

I won the Sunday GP again, 2 for 2 now. Took home some cash, wrecked a few people upon lapping them because they wouldn't move. Fun times.

caferace likes this.
  6. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

You're just The Go-kart King.

TurboBlew likes this.
  7. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

8. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

Man I wish I could be as cool as you...

TurboBlew and HellrazoRR like this.
  9. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

More in kart audio is needed. Use your best Kimi voice. :D

10. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Has Red Bull given you a contract offer yet? Or are they waiting for you to wrap up the championship first?

11. dtalbott

Ya'll do realize that the op is on his way to becoming the Doug Polen of electric kart racing, right? He can travel the country, breaking track records, and living off the purse money.

Then he can go pro.

joec and 418 like this.
  12. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Of course, he first needs to learn how to pass. And how to drive without the magic safety net bumper around the tires.

13. condon66

condon66 Member well known

This is cracking me up.

TurboBlew, kangasj and rd400racer like this.
  14. condon66

Yeah...I'd be slightly more impressed if he was bragging about clean, skillful passes instead of using the bumper as a plow.

TurboBlew, R1Racer99, tiggen and 2 others like this.
  15. dtalbott

That's part of the racing equipment, and he's winning money.

16. condon66

1627be.jpg

17. dtalbott

If Mongo offered a class with bumpers on the front and back of the bikes, what do you think turn one would be like?

badmoon692008 and 5axis like this.
  18. josh7owens

josh7owens E-Kart Champ

Guys I posted the video just because it's cool to win $150 on a random Sunday while having fun for a couple hours. $150 is more than most people ever make racing motorcycles.

It's nice to have non bike related content from time to time on the beeb. Sorry the thread isn't about Broomes money or MotoGP.

Ranked number one out of 5064 people as of today. Like it or not that's quiet a accomplishment. Maybe I should invite the beeb to come beat it since it so easy to do?

Also the bumpers are part of the kart and fair game to use. The people I'm passing are peopled I lapped given the fact I started in P1 due to qualifying first for the A main. I typically give a warning bump and if they don't move, they get moved.

lazlo likes this.
  19. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

I thought videos in General were limited to ones featuring motortycles....

20. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

How can you know this place well enough to make jokes about Broomes money but still get defensive and think it will help in any way? Keep digging dude, you'll get out of that hole eventually. :crackup:

badmoon692008 and TurboBlew like this.