1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GNF LWT endurance info please!

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by mmfoor, Oct 25, 2013.

1. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

As I can't be there, please give up what happened yesterday! I have questions!!!

• where are the west coast teams? (Dave, Wicky, Zoran, etc.)
    • Did Kesler ride with Yo!?
    • How was the Beast outing?
    • How was the track: sticky, slippery? Could you guys easily do it on one set of tires???
    • What team(s) had the biggest disappointment in their finish position???
    • Were any of you involved in the red flags and is everyone OK?
    • AND are any of you riding your endurance steeds in the sprints?
    I'd give my left nut to be able to do an hour stint next year. Gotta have a dream...

2. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Almost forgot: DAMN CRACKA! You dudes were tearing it up. Way to go Mr. Parrish!!!:beer:

3. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

When Summit got cancelled, then rescheduled, we simply had conflicts that couldn't be overcome to make Road A. So, having missed the 4th round we found ourselves out of the points for the championship, and the team made the difficult decision to bail on the last round. It was a very unfortunate turn of events.

All that said, great job by the Cracka boys Travis and Parrish in the abbreviated race yesterday. Wish we were there to mix it up with all the teams that make up the enduro grid, but especially our LW brethren. How did the final tally end up?

4. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

I know the real deal: I couldn't make it so why should you bother? I'll be there next time so no excuses my friend!
    How bout Wicky riding his new LWT bomb? Awesome stuff!

5. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Watching Brian and Chris click off 36's in traffic that first hour was worth the price of admission alone. Those 2 are really gifted on a motorcycle. :bow:

6. SLLaffoon

SLLaffoon Well-Known Member

• We were pretty bummed with our finish. We were 2nd with half an hour to go after cutting down to a one stop race because of the red flags. The "dead" spark plug in the front cylinder blew out and we lost 4 laps replacing it, knocking us back to 4th. I was the rider who decided to forgo my stint in order to do one stop. After the plug came out, I threw my gear on just to get a little bit of riding time, but then the final red flag happened on my out lap...

Regardless, thanks to Harwell and TOBC for helping us locate a replacement plug.

7. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Yes. Yo! got third.

8. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Man you had a pretty good GNF. I asked if you rode cause somewhere it listed the other two dudes and not you. All that was missing was me and Jason and families!

9. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

It was a great weekend, truly awesome. Good times with great people.

10. drybreak

drybreak Fuelish Boy

Ditto. Add to the whole Summit... thing, both of my co-riders were on the injured list so I opted to pull the plug rather than enlist new riders after having missed the last minute rescheduled round 4.

It was, indeed, a very unfortunate turn of events. We were there in spirit with our LWT competitors, though. Congrats all around.

11. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Team Peace Beast had a great time.

I did the first stint. We were late getting brake pads on and had to start from the pit wall. We clicked off a bunch of positions throughout the red flags and were battling for the lead when I hoped off(during a red flag) to allow the rest of the team ride. I was locked in with 4-5 other SV's the entire time. Way too many passes to count...good clean racing.
    We checked the air pressures when we switched riders the 2nd time and the front was 2 lbs high and the rear was 10 lbs high!!! lol I'm honestly not even sure how we finished in the end. We just had a good time.

12. SLLaffoon

SLLaffoon Well-Known Member

TOBC, Cracka, LP3. It was a hollow 3rd, though. We missed you guys. Hope to see you around sometime in the future.

13. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Great job Stephen. You and them tinfoil spawn done good.