1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gmail question for the All knowing Beeb

Discussion in 'General' started by gpstar748, Oct 5, 2020.

1. gpstar748

gpstar748 Well-Known Member

Can someone show me to a tutorial on how to setup a "dummy" email within Gsuite/Gmail?

Basically, if a company wanted to have a customer facing email address like "[email protected]" so where if that email is used it automatically disseminates that incoming email to all specified email inboxes @bigbeaver.com. So say anytime a customer sent an email then everyone would get it. I don't want it to be a separate shared inbox.

How do I do that? I don't know how to type that in to Google search and find the explanation so I turn to you All knowing Beeb...

I've used these types of emails in Outlook before so I'm certain it can be done in Gmail?

(URL used for entertainment value...I have no association with bigbeaver.com)

2. nd4spd

nd4spd Well-Known Member

3. gpstar748

nd4spd likes this.
  4. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Brandon, are you living in Siam, or in the US?

5. gpstar748

I’m in PA. Thailand is just now opening for long stay tourists again. I have a residence card there but not a proper non-immigrant visa so I’m still subject to normal tourist restrictions. The residence card just shows I have an address there, which still means nothing. lol

I hope it opens up fully soon without quarantine required or our tour season is totally shot. :(

6. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

Just a short drive from where I am...

upload_2020-10-6_0-22-17.jpeg

7. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

8. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

That sucks, Brandon. I hope it turns out ok for you and Brian. I certainly loved my trip last year and hope a lot of people get to experience it. Take care. ;)

9. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Damn, I was hoping you were living over there and could salvage a bit of the season. We're looking at the rules for the long stay tourism this winter. I miss being over there.

10. SLLaffoon

SLLaffoon Well-Known Member

It's been 19 years since I first saw that sign on my way to the FSAE event in 2001. Good to know I am just as mature now as I was then.