1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Global warming my white, non hairy ass!

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Nov 22, 2021.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Where's the global warming? I go to Texas and freeze my ass off! :D

and Holy shit, the highways and traffic around Dallas is LA bad. Even worse then NoVa.

dtalbott likes this.
  2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Grow some hair on your ass and quit yer bitching.

3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Try handling the logistics of getting 8 people to (as of this moment) 1,269 different service visits every week in this $#!+.

Whereabouts in the charlie fox are you?

[​IMG]

4. stangmx13

stangmx13 Well-Known Member

84F in San Diego today, 5 miles from the coast. Damn weather extremes :crackup:

5. auminer

I just realized that I am not helping with the congestion around here..... Cuz EFF YOU DAVE K!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crackup::crackup::crackup:

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'm home. I didn't imagine 7000 lacrosse girls plus families would be even a blip on the radar in Dallas but, holy f@ck, the rental car companies did. (I'll rant about the company I dealt with once I calm down in 4 or 5 months :mad: )

The cowboy hat and boots companies made a KILLING this weekend. :up:

7. auminer

WHAT?!?!?! That shit is invadin' TEXAS?!?!?!

[​IMG]

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  8. auminer

So this was with IWLCA? Yall were playing at Moneygram Soccer Park, then? Yeah, that area's the pimple on the taint of DFW and some of the worst traffic around.

Actually, I take that back... the other side of 35 is the pimple on the taint.

9. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

5 miles. We dont care about the weather in El Cajon.

Anything east of the 5 is El Cajon.

:D

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeap, IWLCA.

Over there yesterday but the main shit was over at Harold Patterson. Team USA was there and holy shit, it was worth the crazy ass texan drivers.

and as for invading Texas, more like Texas is invading lacrosse: Charlotte North. . . enough said. :)

11. Phl218

Phl218 .

that's some dog shit map right there

Pride & Joy, Sabre699 and auminer like this.
  12. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

why are you walking around all haired up?? Cant you go to one of those shaved ice or ape places?? :)

13. BigBird

BigBird blah

doesn't matter the rental company, they all are similar. most sold half or more of their fleet during the C-19 and well with the lack of cars to buy, they have what they have, and charge accordingly.

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dude. I'm the ultimate end of evolution! Almost no arm hair, no body hair and couldn't grow sideburns, a mooooostache or beard if the Taliban held a gun to my head. Shit, I shaved my lower legs to make taping up my ankles less painful and it hasn't come back after year 4. :D

TurboBlew likes this.
  15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I got "lucky." I went in Thursday and didn't use my usuals (price was the same and I was board). I got ass f@cked without even an ear lick but I was one of the lucky ones. Rental cars were jacked up from Thursday until Saturday morning with 3 hour waits to just go in and be told "your reservation was canceled."

I'll NEVER use "my company" again. Back to Hertz (but they were the worst from what I heard this weekend if you weren't gold or above."

16. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Sounds like you'd have made a good "Gimp" character at the pawn shop.

17. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

So did you have an opportunity to have an In-N-Out burger while you were there?

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Ad****** rentals made me their Gimp. :(

19. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

If you don't like variable weather, stay close to an ocean. Here in the heartland, we have real weather, not that nancy coastal weather!

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Did the whataburger and was going to hit the in and out burger but, lost interest after dealing with Dallas traffic.