1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gimme money

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Dave K, Oct 22, 2003.

1. mad brad

mad brad Guest

i figured you would ignore my post chuck. must burn your ass when you get slammed.

i bet you think it's MY fault when someone breaks into my car, and i leave the door unlocked. or that a gun manufacturer is liable when someone is killed. i bet you'd find 100 different reasons why you are not responsible for any actions you might commit.

liberal trash.

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

What pisses me off the most about America today is that no one takes responsibility for their own action. It wasn't her fault, it was the Movies. It wasn't his fault; it was his addiction to snorting methane. He isn't guilty due to the fact he's a flaming sped.

Friggin' lawyers, pussy footed politicians and greedy individuals have turned America into a country of pukes who feel no responsibility for the sh@t they reap.

3. 418

418 Expert #59

It's not my fault. :(

:D

4. wera176

wera176 Well-Known Member

A lot of it I feel is the parent's fault. Not just in this case, but in the whole country. Like Brad pointed out, gun locks only stop small kids (and SHOULD be on a gun when small kids can get around them) but if they want or allow guns in the house, then the PARENTS have to demand and teach that the kids are responsible in their usage and understand the danger and proper usage of a gun. I was always taught to NEVER point a gun at anyone, even by accident or when it's "unloaded." That point could be reinforced with a back-hand if needed... (It never was). But guns are only a small part of the big picture, they just get the most attention in the media...

5. WeaselBob

WeaselBob Well-Known Member

no but dave'll find a reason to sure you over it :D

6. WeaselBob

thank gawd, one warped peckerhead is enuf :D

7. WeaselBob

we're just a violent country, take a way the firepower and we'll be killing each other with egg beaters ro cuisinarts (sp?)

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Can't be your fault; on that cover of national geographic fourth world, ex glow bomb testing island nation you come from you can't shoot anyone 'cause you have no guns. The worst you can do is wack someone in the head with a coconut and steal their totem pole, but then again there is only 6 people on the whole friggin island so anyone with two totem poles is the guilty party. :Poke: :D

But then again some lawyer would take your case and sue the WWF for $623 Million for giving you the idea to hit Uncle Moo-Moo-click-clack with the coconut.

9. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

I'm just trying to rile up the board alittle..... :D

what ever happened to the past time bombing a bus with snowballs??

...shooting rocks at a train with a wrist rocket??

2 months until snowboard season!!!!

10. wera176

But at a slower rate! ;) I don't even have an egg beater!

What I was really refering to wasn't about, for or against guns, but rather that it's the PARENTS that have to teach kids to be responsible in all regards. Guns were just the example at the time...

11. mad brad

mad brad Guest

you can teach a child all the responsibility in the world. if they are sick enough to plot, and follow through with mass murder, it won't matter.

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Hit 'em with a coconut.

13. WeaselBob

I hate guns, but sueing (SP) the parents is moe profitable, smith & wesson hasve too goo of lawyers :D

14. Greg Gabis

Greg Gabis Slow Traffic

Hit 'em with a lime and a coconut!

15. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

damn....we're starting to sound like a bunch of geezers in a drug store sipping coffee....:D how much are my kidneys worth??

thanks greg, now I have a stupid gingle in my head.

16. wera176

Sorry, I will try to be clearer. I was referring to it's parents that need to teach kids to be responsible and not blame everyone else for their problems. Guns just kinda got mixed in there because it is just one area responsibility is required.

You are right, you can do everything right, and the kid still grow up to kill. But it lessens the odds somewhat if you are involved in them. A kid wearing a trench coat in the summer and having a room full of guns, ammo, and whatever else is not normal... I hunted growing up and there were not guns and ammo just laying around. There are usually (not always) signs... Hind sight is usually perfect though...

17. mad brad

mad brad Guest

you are right. i'm not saying the parents were'nt naive (by a long shot) but after all, those kids were picked on. ;)

18. wera176

Didn't on of those whinny grunge bands have a song about that? "Clearly, I remember picking on the boy..." or something like that....

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Brad wouldn't know. He was a hair farmer. :D

"Here I am... Rock you like a hurricane...."

20. WeaselBob

You just HAD to . . . :Puke: