1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GIMME FREE STUFF

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by kangasj, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

The Dem debate will be a contest to see who can promise the most free stuff...lord help us if any one of those morons actually gets elected. My wish is DJT hammers them so bad in the election that the Dems wake the fuck up and change their tactics for 2024....ain't gonna happen but that's my wish anyways.

2. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Can she pay reparations to the people she has benefited over while she was native American??

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

No. She wants you to pay.

So...do African Americans get a double share? Do Caucasian gays get a pass? Do bi's pay half?

4. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I think reparations from all humanities professors who made 6 or more figures to churn out baristas and bartenders.

5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Nonsense!

They could go on to become influential Representatives!

6. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Why in the world would you want them to change? Unless you mean find 7th gear and push harder left, then yes I hope they do too.

7. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, if history is any indication, they will win....probably in 2024. We could survive another WJC but not another Obama or even worse.

8. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

The reason we had less damage from bj and his commie wife was the elephant opposition which was only verbal under Obama. They oppose Trump harder than him.

9. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Good ole Newt Gingrich kept the pressure on Clinton. I became a fan as he is the reason there was a reasonable budget during that period.