1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

German city "no-go zones" - bombshell

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by galloway840, Mar 1, 2018.

1. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

Fencer likes this.
  2. galloway840

I looked, found nothing, then used the search function and still found nothing on CNN about this. Nothing.

Same with NPR. I did find it using search on ABCnews, but had to search (kind of like a "we covered the story" CYA sort of thing)...

3. Phl218

Phl218 .

Berlin Neukölln, Munich Hasenbergl, Stuttgart Hallschlag, Frankfurt Nordweststadt...

Been sketchy 10-15 years ago. Wouldn’t want my daughter (or even myself) go there today.

They’re the Compton’s of one of the most modern countries in the world , created and groomed by liberalism.

However, general polulation is so brainwashed, they will tell you it ain’t even half as bad. Thanks to Friede Springer (news mogul) and the polished dung she prints for the gubberment

4. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Didn't this cause lotsa problems just a few yrs ago with most of them (UK, France & Germany....maybe even Sweden) all denying it???
    Man, I hope through their public pressure that the others cave in and admit it too.

5. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

But Britain is racist for wanting out of the EU.

R Acree likes this.
  6. Phl218

Phl218 .

People are marching against it and just labeled “overconcered dumb nazis”.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

There are not go zones for people in every city of every nation. Well, sane people who aren't a part of the people in those hoods.

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

They may not be official, but every person in Milwaukee knew where you didn’t want to be after dark. :D

Probably no different than most cities.

9. galloway840

Some of you may be missing the definition of "no-go zone". Sure, there are places in every town/city/country in the world that the average citizen shouldn't go to. However, what Merkel and others are describing are places where "police and other authorities" will not enter. That's far from the same thing.

When you have police afraid to enter, that's a whole 'nother ball-game... (or some other more appropriate metaphor...)

Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
    sheepofblue and XFBO like this.
  10. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

11. galloway840

umm? Sorry, I don't get it.

12. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

He's alluding to the CSO that stayed outside the Florida school during the shooting.

13. galloway840

I see.

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Yeah, that wasn't all that esoteric.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Police are and have been afraid to enter lots of places in the US. That's why SWAT teams have Bearcats and the like... The places police are afraid to enter is exactly the type of place I was talking about.

16. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That answer doesn't work for you. You've never had logic to back you up. :D

18. galloway840

Your earlier post said "people" not "police" so I misunderstood you...

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I did say people as I was talking about all people generally. I clarified when you brought up police. I'd say there are fewer places like that but they do exist. Granted it doesn't stop the police from going there but they exist.

20. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Generally those are used against a location that is barricaded vs an entire neighborhood. The closest comparison IMO would be high rise government project buildings. Though I think the police do go in but the effectiveness is limited.