1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

George Soros, what's this guys deal anyway?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by toybm, Nov 12, 2016.

1. toybm

toybm Active Member

Bringing his orange revolution to the US?

Ty likes this.
  2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I don't know, but if there was ever a person that needed to slip and drown in the bathtub, he's close to the top of the list. That guy has blood on his hands from conflicts around the world.

borislav likes this.
  3. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Maybe someone needs to 'Scalia' him too.

4. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

Yup, surprise it hasn't happened already, looks easy in the movies ;)

5. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

A spoonful of polonium 210 in his afternoon tea might be in order.

6. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Russia has a warrant for him dead or alive. Me thinks el presidente needs to break bread with Russia with a gift.

7. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

All you need is a silencer lol

8. toybm

toybm Active Member

FB_IMG_1479066004373.jpg Millions of dollars and this is how this ass wipe decides to spend it.

9. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

It's billions, and he's 85, so Father Time may get him before the Russians do. Agreed he is a piece of shit in the highest order.

10. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

Hopefully his son is either a much better person or is horrible at financing conflict, not the other way around.

11. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Well then, his name is spelt K I S S I N G E R....

:D

12. borislav

borislav Well-Known Member

Former Yugoslavia fall out comes to mind etc... Fucking piece of shit. What kind of man has carrier of helping destroying governments/countries!?

13. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Well, as a wizard in speculation he has picked a plethora (minus Obama) of losers in the political arena. I use the term wizard loosely....he actually manipulates the situation. Apparently, even though convicted (in France) he somehow manages to stay out of jail. Oh, isn't it wonderful to have billions?

14. toybm

toybm Active Member

Ukraine...but then he got help from the current administration. Look how well that turned out for them.

15. banzai132

banzai132 Oh shit! not again!

I think he should walk in a dark big city park sometime. After midnight when the psychos have been released from the sanitarium.

16. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I thought water boarding was legal.

17. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Ask those Japanese soldiers that the US executed after the war because it was considered torture in the 40s....

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Great frame of reference. Things are still the same as they were in the 40's for sure.:rolleyes:

Quicktoy and speeddaddy like this.
  19. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Soros's investment theory is that the market not only reacts to classical issues such as supply, demand, interest rates, etc...but also to societal inputs. Not mind blowing today but it was kinda new thought 50 years ago. I've got no problem with this. What I suspect Soros does is manipulate the society issues to his benefit. He takes a short position then "stimulates" insurection and what-do-know? He must be a financial genius! Or the devil....Does he tell them to riot? Of course not. What do you think will happen when you give a pyromaniac a gallon of gas and some matches?

20. DonTZ125

DonTZ125 Purveyor of Neat Toys

It's a legitimate point; agencies of your government are carrying out a procedure that the US military apparently once considered a crime against humanity and a capital offense. I can't think of too many other examples of this happening.