1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Geoff May is fantastic!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by LiveLikeYrDyin, Jun 7, 2005.

1. LiveLikeYrDyin

LiveLikeYrDyin Well-Known Member

Congratulations to Geoff May on his best AMA finish ever, not only is he an outstanding racer, he's one hell of a great person as well.

Upon being interviewed on his first AMA podium, you could really here his genuine concern for Vincent through his voice, which coincides with the way he's always treated myself and my family whenever we've been pitted near him at the WERA races.

The man is 20yrs younger than I, he commands all my respect.

Way to go Geoff!!!

2. LookOutRossi

LookOutRossi Banned

yeah that was AWESOME!!! i sure was hoping for a win though, but second in an ama race is insanely fast!:beer:

3. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

couldnt see the races today :( but i have met Geoff a few times when i lived back east, and every time i spoke to him he was always helpful and nice. the guy is fast as crap and always offered to give any help needed/advice etc. i am always pullin for him, and hope he continues to set the track on fire. keep it up!!

4. No Brakes

No Brakes Well-Known Member

That was a great race. Can't believe Drebber kept referring to him as Barnie. Great job Geoff!

5. Mark91ex

Mark91ex Leg-Over!