1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gender free? Now we're going to be age free too?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by condon66, Nov 8, 2018.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Eschew obfuscation

2. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I'd like to identify as 40 lbs lighter.

The court should simply say "sure we'll take 20 years off your life. We'll pick which end"..... Now get the F outta here with this nonsense. What a colossal waste of time and resources.

3. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

my message is a deep one, and it cuts to the heart for sure. injury is not the goal, the goal is successful surjury. (sp)

Im not really that arrogant but am very confident. (has it not been written in your laws?)

also humble enough to be able to learn from anyone. what seems to gets some of y'all so riled up is the fact that ya cant disprove much of what I write here.

'the truth hurts', 'its stranger (crazy) than fiction' etc. Im really just trying to help folks. haters gonna hate right, thats just how it works but the message will sink in the sub conscious if nothing else and maybe later even you will have eyes to consciously see it too?

the conscious efforts here to war with our fellow man in discussions doesnt always work the way it is intended either. I have no axe to grind but my sword does get sharper everyday from our discussions here in some ways.

it is a double edged one so if I have somehow caused anyone here a harm, loss, or injury I beg pardon/ask forgiveness.

THINK

4. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

All due respect ... I don’t think your message is even close to what you think it to be. I know I don’t even bother to do anything more than gloss over it because I don’t care enough. If I can’t get your point in a quick scan, I’m not about to put effort into it. I would venture to guess that’s true for the vast majority in here. No one disproves anything you write because they take the same approach I do. Most of your shit is so far out in left field that it’s not worth the effort to even try to engage. Failing to give a shit isn’t the same as submitting to your “correctness”. Jus sayin.

5. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

you got that right and thats right.

no, strictly speaking, you can only do that for yourself. others approval and/or disapproval is their own, not yours.

obviously, you put for the effort anyway. has it not been written?

for the sub mission of the correctness is within and/or without the depth of the field.

thanks for playin'.. carry on (love this tune and the message within it)

whos really playing the fool?

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
  6. condon66

condon66 Member well known

I've actually put him on my ignore list. And he's all alone on that list. I just don't give two fucks to read his mumbo jumbo.

7. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I tried that, but this forum actually makes a poster's posts MORE intrusive when you have them on ignore.

8. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

damn.. it wont even let y'all be ignorant (of the Law!) lol

maybe its some god working miracles? whatever, I know y'all hate this shit. its funny (and sad at the same time) so anyway here goes..

its like y'all are following the leftys you also hate so much. so sensitive. you have to noticed I dont post in that many threads..

most of them are arguments about shit y'all really dont even have no fkn clue about.

its like some kinda 2cents competition for knowitalls and all they know is the BS LIES that have been told to them. lol wtf?

and yet still, y'all get wound up over shit that I figure aint that touchy for any real mans mind. very hard to find that these days, hell, 99% of the people now dont even know their own name! seriously..

but y'all are just so damn smart. hell y'all dont even know what that word means! you sure as hell think you do though like everything else ya think.

dont even know what most of the words that come out of your mouths and fingers means.

fk.. dont even know what it means to be a man. I can prove it and so can any govt official with a simple question. ready?

are you a US citizen?

The End

dumbass