1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gen4 2013 ZX10r parting out complete race bike. Starting w/ motor

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by joracerdad, Jun 4, 2017.

1. joracerdad

joracerdad Well-Known Member

2013 with 29xx miles. Mostly street miles with a few track days and a few evenings at the drag strip. Ohlins TTX front carts (brand new) and rear w/ remote adjuster and kyle link. KIT ecu, harness, quick shifter, cable, etc. Full vortex.

Starting with motor. Very strong. Ran consistently in the very low 10's at 6000' and never gave anything up to any of the new generation liter bikes at the racetrack. Comes with brand new aftermarket clutch, otherwise, she's never been cracked open.

No idea what's reasonable for a low mile motor so I'll start at $3000. You figure out shipping and I'll make sure is safely packaged and crated for transport. If I'm off on price, then please, feel free to make a offer that's more fair.

Once the motor sells, I'll post a price list of a lot of the other parts. in the interest of providing a good service to the buyer, I'd rather not have to many transactions going at one time.

Can provide a video of the bike running as it currently sits.

Thanks for looking.

2. David Glen

David Glen Well-Known Member

What kind of exhaust were you running?

3. Bruce

Bruce Tuck & Roll

Where are you located?

4. joracerdad

Colorado.

Running Graves exhaust

5. Bruce

Bruce Tuck & Roll

I'm looking for bodywork.

6. joracerdad

if the motor sells, I'll check back with you.

Next up is set of stock forks including brand new never installed Ohlins TTX gas cartridges. Comes with 3 sets of springs. $1500.

7. Bruce

Bruce Tuck & Roll

Gotta take off bodywork to get to the motor ;)

8. joracerdad

I'll do ya one better. I'll include the motor with the bodywork.

9. Bruce

Bruce Tuck & Roll

I was just being funny, but you could probably get a lot sold if you don't wait on the motor.

10. joracerdad

Got ya. Me too. I've had a couple contacts on the motor so everything else might be up soon

Bruce likes this.
  11. joracerdad

Ohlins TTX front carts gone

12. Bruce

Bruce Tuck & Roll

How's the part out coming? I'm looking for a good clean set of wheels, or just the front.

13. joracerdad

interest in the motor but no movement yet. Brand new clutch installed.

Would consider a good dirt bike, supermoto,or interesting streetbike as partial trade. Cash either way