1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gen 5 ZX10R gearbox shimming.

Discussion in 'Tech' started by Trainwreck, Jan 6, 2022.

1. Trainwreck

Trainwreck I could give a heck

I am on stock ECU with FT-ECU flashing. So I need to make sure that the the box is checked "TRUE" for QS Sensor GP (PULL) I will have to wait until i am home to check this parameter.
    GPshift.JPG

2. Trainwreck

Quick shifter is set correctly in the current map…

3. moto316

moto316 Well-Known Member

can you post up your threshold (mv) settings for the shift up and down?

4. Trainwreck

Unfortunately I don't think I can see or adjust the mV thresholds with FT-ECU.. I know you can with the Woolich, as well as the KRT KIT ECU.. But I have yet to find any drop down box that even has anything to do with shifter voltage on a FT-ECU ZX10R ECU image..

5. moto316

moto316 Well-Known Member

Hmm, i would send ftecu an email with your findings, particularly the inversion of the mv values in your data compared to the data that i posted. I think the kqs dwn wk value not changing when it you initiate the downshifts is an indicator that something isnt right with your shifter voltages. On both my 2020 and my old 2016 zx10r with aim dashes as well as my friends 2016 with the mxk10 aim dash, the kqs up and down wrk channel consistently changes whenever we initiate a shift.

Also, can you post a picture of your rearset/linkage setup? Maybe we'll be able to spot something that isn't optimal and can be adjusted

Last edited: Jun 15, 2022