1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gastroenteritis, stomach flu...whatever you call it

Discussion in 'General' started by Putter, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Will someone please come to Minnesota and put a bullet in my head? Thanks.:Puke:

2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Have your tighty whiteys turned brown?:Poke:

3. Putter

I slept in the bathroom for a couple of hours last night just to make sure that didn't happen!

4. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Shitty.....

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I had it on a plane years ago. All the way from Asia, 20 some hours.

6. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I hope everything comes out allright.:Poke:

7. Stirz

Stirz Makes my butt look big

Oh yes, the "Squitters" - good times.

8. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

The little woman has been fighting it for the last week. Not pleasant...

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Putter, you have any pedialyte around? That stuff is the trick to try and not get dehydrated when you're shitting yourself thin.

10. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

:stupid:

But Gatorade/Powerade will do just as well (if not better for adults) and is cheaper. Just cut in half&half with water and drink about 2oz-4oz/hour. Use Tylenol for the fever (not ibuprofen as it will increase the stomach upset).

DO NOT take Immodium or an anti-diarrheal!!! DO NOT. Diarrhea helps to rid the toxin out of your system. It sucks and it's uncomfortable, but don't slow it down. Best bet is Mylanta to help with the stomach acid and gas. Cola syrup or Emetrol to help with the nausea.

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

What you are experiencing there in one of our finest Zamunda curses, son. You'll be more careful next time you want to talk about my sister. Good or bad, I don't care. Creepy Putter doesn't talk about my sister. :D

12. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Info saved, just hope I don't need it:bow:

13. Putter

You bastard! No pics then?

I'm just drinking water. I feel too crappy to leave my house. Of course it has to happen the weekend I have my daughter.

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

If you make the mistake of leaving your house, I promise you, you will trigger my most magnificent curse. The way it works is you're safe as long as you don't think about me. The moment I cross your mind, you have five seconds to disrobe and squat down. Do you feel lucky?

15. Putter

Dude, there is no voodoo that can make this worse. I've got stuff coming out of every orifice on a regular basis. So stick pins in someone else's doll, bitch. I bet your sister has big knockers.

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The proper response is, "I gots to know."

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I swear you'll shit your pants within 24 hours.

18. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Daaaaaang.:Poke:

19. Putter

I'm not even bothering with underwear right now.

20. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Ewwwwwww.:Poke: