1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

G Fuel

Discussion in 'General' started by G Dawg, Jun 13, 2018.

1. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

California’s Proposition 65 entitles California consumers to special warnings.

WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.

Sooo...you're saying its "leaded" fuel then ehhh????

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  3. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Reading the reviews on Amazon, it was stated that's there due to California regulations.

4. Phl218

Phl218 .

so only in Cali it has lead in it?

my fuel is Lavazza

badmoon692008 likes this.
  5. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

Not sure what outcome you're looking for from it, but assuming it's fitness related, I'd probably steer clear of a energy drink company who only has gamers and youtube personalities representing it.

6. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

It's for gaming :)
    My nephew used to game semi professionally and recommended it.
    I've been struggling to get going in the morning and staying focused on work.
    I drink green tea all day and that has not helped.
    I received my order of it a few hours ago. Per his instructions I just took a big gulp and proceed to get back to work.
    Apx 30 minutes later I could feel it starting to work. Continued taking small sips every 30 minutes.
    Feel better now than in a long time.

7. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

I used to drink "sports" drinks when cycling. It's usually nothing but sugar (and a few things that do very little for you). Now, unless I'm going on a huge ride, I try to stick to water, sometimes mixed with a little Gatorade.

8. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

It's sugar free, but lots of caffeine