1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FZR400 garage sale

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by Rick43, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Rick43

Rick43 New Member

I've been tripping over this stuff for a decade or so and figure at this point I'll never use it. Used stuff all pretty decent with the noted exceptions. Fair quantity of NOS bits. See the pictures and captions in the web album below. Looking to sell it all as one lot for $4500. Includes a set of cases, complete ported head, rear sets, bars, levers, engine internals, twin-clicker shock as pictured. All parts for 88-89 FZR400. I'll even throw in a Vance and Hines pipe (not pictured yet).

https://picasaweb.google.com/112833857593980487552/Fzr400Parts?authuser=0&feat=directlink

I'd consider selling subsets of all this if its worthwhile.

If I find anything else laying around I'll add it to the thread.

Located in Rochester, NY. Email if interested. [email protected]

2. bat

bat Well-Known Member

Got any FZR400 stuff left ?

3. Rick43

Rick43 New Member

Its all left. Need or want anything? Even if its not pictured I might have it. Only have 1 crank thats only hurt a little bit. Whole drawer full of blowed up ones. Email me.

4. TommyD

TommyD Well-Known Member

Save me a windscreen or 2

5. Rick43

Rick43 New Member

No windscreens left but I have a stock seat and a couple tank covers. One set up for ram air. And a set of stock lowers. I also have a couple chairs for you next time I get over that way.