1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FZ 750 '86'

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by wonderinwhy, May 26, 2020.

1. wonderinwhy

wonderinwhy Well-Known Member

this is the fz 750 that started the "wheres the FZs thread in vintage section last yr. was moven some bikes around the garage, and its still there. I put this bike in the heated garage in late 88 after clinching the inaugural 100 mile endurance class in ama ccs. that's all I did with this bike other than a handful of 750 and unlimited races. just over 1200 original miles. spondon calipers & rotors, kerker full exhaust & dyno jet kit with K&N individual filters, eribacci springs up front, ohlins remote resivor shock. have all original equipment. starting price last yr was 2800. than after the R6 gave me another concussion I think I offered it at 1800. do you all know concussions are cumulative ????? put another 14 miles on it last week. runs like new, just alittle banged up. ya cant win without fallin a few times. official asking price now is 2600. make a respectable offer. I think there are some pics in vintage section.

2. wonderinwhy

wonderinwhy Well-Known Member

bike is sold