1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fundraiser

Discussion in 'General' started by gixxerjosh, Nov 7, 2003.

1. gixxerjosh

gixxerjosh Captain America's Flunky

I am looking for anyone that can donate gear or products for a raffle to raise funds in the name of Brian Cassell. Our sponsors will be donating a Suomy helmet, Gaerne boots some Woodcraft-CFM goodies and more. If you have the means to help please contact me @

[email protected]

The event will be December 13 and 14 @ Jenning GP in Florida. We will have a BBQ and free beer after the last track session. Please sign up for the track day ASAP. Thanks

Thanks to Jan from Woodcraft, Donny Schmidt from Suomy and Bryan from Gaerne for already donating to this cause.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2003
  2. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Give me an address to ship stuff to. I'll see what I can come up with.

3. gixxerjosh

will you be going to jennings on the 13 of december for this event. If so then you can just meet me there. Otherwise you can ship things to.....

Josh Holley
    T-bone racing
    121 North 20th street
    Suite 20B
    Opelika, AL 36801

Thanks

4. dtalbott

Nope, not going because it's more than 20 minutes from my house. I'll get a box out to you. I hope ya'll like Yamaha clothing.

5. gixxerjosh

Sounds good!! Sorry that you wont be there. Thanks for your help!

6. MR-MICROPHONE

MR-MICROPHONE Breakin' the Law!!

Hey, I like Yamaha clothing. :D Gotta have something to match my bike. ;)

7. dtalbott

What bike do you have? What color?

Check the Yamaha Close-out link at the bottom of the post.

Killer deal on Gearne boots (if your foot is very big or very small :D ).

8. gixxerjosh

Hey Mr. Microphone are you interested in helping with this fundraiser. I need someone that's good with the mic to do the raffle.

I may have Lauren come sing for us!!

9. MR-MICROPHONE

I may be able to help out. I'll have to see what my schedule looks like closer to that date. ;)

10. MR-MICROPHONE

98 YZF 600 Blue. She sure is purty!! :D

Big Foot ;)

11. dtalbott

Check out the YZF pants in blue, only $89.95 shipped to you. What size do you wear?

12. MR-MICROPHONE

Um, a little personal don't you think?? :D
    I wear a 34/33-34 in jeans. Are these sized similar?
    Price sounds decent.

13. dtalbott

Very close to jean sizes, but no 34's left; I do have some 36 blues. You need to eat more :D .

And the price is more than decent. Hein Gericke leathers, retail last year was $329.95, dealer $219.95. Yamaha cut the prices heavily.

14. MR-MICROPHONE

Yeah that's what I meant about the price being decent. ;) :up:
    I don't know if I can eat more. Have to watch my figure ya know?? :D
    I do like the leather pants though and maybe one of them there leather jackets or something similar with armor.

How long will the close out go on? Till you have nothing left??

15. dtalbott

Until Yamaha has nothing left. Pants I have in stock (at least some sizes, mostly 36 & 38 in blue, with some 34's in red still coming in), just because I ordered more before Yamaha ran out. The nylon jackets with armor look pretty good.

My advice is don't wait too long.

16. MR-MICROPHONE

Thanks........I'll talk to Santa and see if I can do, I mean, see if he can do something. ;)

17. dtalbott

You're welcome.

18. gixxerjosh

T-Bone Racing Presents……..

RIDE FOR LIFE

When: December 13th and 14th 2003

Where: Jennings GP - 4960 NW CR152 Jennings FL, 32053

Why: T-Bone Racing and Jennings GP will be attempting to raise funds for the Brian Cassell Foundation. This foundation will help out Privateer riders in their time of need. We all know how difficult it is to get started and some of start out with bad tires and unsafe gear. This foundations purpose is to help riders with the proper gear to be safe. We will also be raising money to donate to Brian’s family to help with whatever is needed. It is a tragedy when we lose a fellow rider to unforeseen situations. It is time for us to all pull together and help those who have lost loved ones while living out their dreams of racing.

Cost:
    Track Day Pricing
    Saturdays & Sundays $125 per day per Rider
    Mondays $85 per Rider
    Book all three days (Sat/Sun/Mon) for $299 per Rider
    Please pre book to avoid disappointment
    Block booking discounts & club membership also available.
    Call 386.938.1110 or email us at [email protected]

All Track fees to be paid to Jennings JP. Please sign up in advance so we can get an Idea of how much food and drinks to bring.

FREE STUFF!!!

We will start the Grill and tap the 1st keg after the last practice session. Food and Beer are FREE compliments of T-Bone racing. Live music and Raffle will shortly follow the lighting of the grill.

For any questions please contact Josh Holley @ [email protected]

Thanks and see you there!!

19. kangasj

kangasj Banned

I vote Darrin and Mr. Mic for some type of thread jack award. Nice try guys:p

20. MR-MICROPHONE

Hey, I became exempt from thread jacking when Josh asked me to help with the raffle. :Poke: So take that!!! :p