1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fully finished track trailer for sale

Discussion in 'Other' started by 46Chris918, Aug 14, 2021.

1. 46Chris918

46Chris918 Member

im selling my fully done cargo mate trailer I was a control rider for absolute cycle experience for couple years and I had this trailer specifically designed how I want for track unfortunately at end of the first season with it I had major shoulder surgery so it was only used for 1 summer and from north New Jersey to south NJMP. its in perfect condition . hers some info ill take pics in couple days n post . I have literally every single piece of paperwork for everything and the extras I added. anyone interested email me [email protected]

12 FEET LONG PLUS 3 FOOT V-NOSE

7 FEET WIDE
    the side rv style door has its own dead bolt and handle locks also has an addition steel bar that goes entire
    length and across and locks with padlock for extra security so has 3 locks on the 1 door

SINGLE AXLE WITH ELETRIC BRAKES Torsion axle with E-Z LUBE HUBS AND GREASE CAPS

RV style side door WITH FLUSHLOCK HANDLE IN ADDITION TO CAMBAR

ALL OUTSIDE LIGHTS LED upgrade

110 VOLT PACKAGE WITH 30 AMP BREAKER PANEL

13,500 BTU AIR CONDITIONER AND HEAT ROOF MOUNTED

7 INTERIOR WALL OUTLETS WITH GFI AND 2 EXTERIOR OUTLETS WITH GFI

INSULATED WITH 3/16 WHITE VYNLE ROOF AND WALLS

FOLD DOWN STABILIZER JACKS (1,000 LB CAPACITY )

RADIAL TIRES PLUS full size SPARE mounted outside and locked

MEDIUM DUTY RAMP DOOR SPRING ASSIST

interior lights are 2 4’ FLOURESENT LIGHTS WITH WALL SWITCH

PAINT COLOR IS SILVER FROST

2 DOME LIGHTS

ALUMINUM ROOF

Pit bull trailer restraint system
    All the racks and holders mounted to wall tie downs, rubber gloves broom, spray cans ,paper towel are all from company called PIT POSSE

Floor and ramp is sealed with anti slip sand type mixed in

2. gixxerboy55

gixxerboy55 Well-Known Member

3. I was going to send you a link to the classifieds section. But when I got there, I saw you already posted it in there. So why did you decide to also spam the general section with this shit?

vfrket and Philip Mirgliotta like this.
  4. 46Chris918

46Chris918 Member

im asking $5800

5. 46Chris918

46Chris918 Member

6. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Huh. You the god damn Gestapo(Google that) around here now??? The new pie police??? Shiiiit.....

7. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

You are just jealous that he got to it 1st :) besides he is The Broom....

TurboBlew and Gorilla George like this.
  8. 46Chris918

46Chris918 Member

before I got crucified for my life altering mistake I was trying to delete it once I got it in right category . I can only pray my SPAM SHIT didn't cause innocent bystanders physical and emotional pain.

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  9. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Nice trailer.

46Chris918 likes this.
  10. It did.

Shortly after I saw this thread, it started raining. Then I went in and lunch tasted like shit.

418 likes this.
  11. BTW - you seem to have figured it out just fine, seeing how you posted your ad in the classifieds section first. Then 40 minutes later posted it over here.

Im just sayin'...

TurboBlew likes this.
  12. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

Pst.....it’s in the trailer layout thread too

13. No way.

Fuckinhell :crackup:

I would buy the "trying to figure out the forum" shit if he couldnt figure out how to post it. Like if he had to start a thread saying "How/where do I post my trailer for sale?". But a constant barrage of ads all of the place seems like dude has it figured out completely. :D

TurboBlew and baconologist like this.
  14. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

in on page 1
    the mods like when you cross post into every forum here... just ask @Dave K

Last edited: Aug 14, 2021
    Gorilla George likes this.
  15. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Lunch at 8am?! When did you eat breakfast?

16. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

8am is 2nd breakfast ya tinkerbells :D

Gorilla George and TurboBlew like this.
  17. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Nuke on the way...

TurboBlew likes this.
  18. 46Chris918

46Chris918 Member

its amusing how much this is bothering you . will it help if I say sorry lol tried to delete the 2 in wrong place I couldn't delete them but remember before you throw a fit like a kid not everyone is a genius like you but the good news is at least it is giving you something to do . feel free to message me on how to delete the 2 in wrong place . and yes the 1st one I posted I either couldn't find or said it was a thread and I thought I needed to make a post for public to see it. or maybe this is all a conspiracy and we targeted you with these post in the wrong places. call homeland security and ask them about it

19. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Well hell. Maybe it is SPAM?!?

Eh, Broome still sucks!!!

Gorilla George and TurboBlew like this.
  20. 46Chris918

46Chris918 Member

ask Dave ? I looked n tried to delete them I can't find . is there an admin how could ?