1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS: White Alpinestars Supertech R boots, size 9US/43EU but fits more like a 10US

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by Ungarisch, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Ungarisch

Ungarisch Well-Known Member

You may have seen my other post where I was asking for a trade with someone that has a smaller size Supertech R since these were way too big for me. That's no longer needed as I bough a pair of Sidi Rex Air's and they fit me perfect, so these are now up for sale. Unfortunately I can no longer edit or delete that trade post.

As mentioned in previous post, boots are in excellent condition; leather is perfect, booty is clean and smells brand new, soles show now wear, toe sliders have minimal scrapes, only thing that would makes these not "like new" is some crease marks on the inner suede on one of the boot's by the ankles which every Supertech's have after first few uses, see detailed images below.

PLEASE NOTE: While the boots are size 9US / 43EU, they fit a lot more like a 10 or 10.5US, they run very big. I normally wear size 9US and I have an extra 3/4" in the toe box.

Asking $300, plus actual shipping. They are boxed up, ready to be shipped out immediately.

If you're in SoCal you're welcome to come pick them up in Sherman Oaks, or if you're going to Chuckwalla this weekend I can bring them with me.

Attached Files:

2. fast2u

fast2u Well-Known Member

PM sent

3. Ungarisch

Ungarisch Well-Known Member