1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS- Level Six Emperor Drysuit-

Discussion in 'Other' started by DrA5, Jan 10, 2022.

1. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

Level Six Emperor Drysuit- Size XL
    $650
    Two biggest features, rear entry zip and relief zipper. I only used this a handful of times, shoulder surgeries made a rear zip nearly impossible for me. I got a front zip Level Six to replace this one.
    Pick up in Adell, WI (outside Plymouth and Sheboygan) or shipping is available, you pay shipping costs
    From the Level Six website:
    The Emperor is a heavy duty drysuit built to stand up to the toughest tests on the water. From whitewater kayaking to expedition paddling and kayak fishing, the Emperor offers unparalleled durability and comfort while keeping you dry. This drysuit is constructed using our ultra-tough eXhaust 3.0 fabric and incorporates Cordura panels to reinforce high wear areas like the knees and elbows and seat panel. The careful attention to detail and included features make for one of the toughest, most versatile and most reliable drysuits ever created. The Emperor will give you the ultimate protection and confidence while on the water.
    Features:
    British latex wrist and neck gaskets with adjustable gasket protectors
    Waterproof relief and rear entry zipper
    Articulated spine stitching for an unrestricted range of motion.
    Cordura reinforced shoulders, elbows, knees & seat
    3.0 Ply built-in waterproof socks
    Fleeced lined hand warming chest pocket
    Exhaust 3.0 ply waterproof breathable nylon / cordura panels
    Double tunnel with Stealth waistband system
    XL Suit Sizing
    Height 5'8" up to 6'6"
    Weight- 200-250 lbs
    Chest- 44-48"
    Waist- 37-42"
    Hips- 42-44"
    Inseam- 34-36"
    Arm length- 34-36"
    Integrated Socks- Size 12
    I normally wear size 10, so I just folded over the excess integrated sock and bought one size larger paddling shoes.

email wivern921 at gmail

[​IMG] [​IMG]