1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fs: kx125

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by racer_11, Oct 22, 2020.

1. racer_11

racer_11 moto nyne guy

don't know if there would be any interest here, but, i'm selling my ahrma next gen race bike which i won the 2020 intermediate title on. it's a 1997 kawasaki kx125. one season on hot rods bottom end. oem std top end and will be sold with fresh ring installed and cleaned power valve. neken constant bars, moose grips, cr250 front brake master, moose ez adjust clutch lever/perch assy, pro circuit silencer, oem pipe, recently replaced clutch fiber plates (one race day use), uni two stage air filter (cleaned and oiled), boyesen rad valve, ufo fenders, fredette chain guide, ufo slider, jt steel sprockets, gti oversized radiators, excel takasago rims with spline drive spoke nipples using 18 inch rear wheel, sti front knobby and maxxis it rear knobby, ebc pads front and rear, stock suspension worked by shay at race works in louisiana set for 160 lb b/c rider, low seat foam with an unknown gripper cover. some spares and jetting will go with it. super clean, straight and solid well maintained post vintage mx bike. runs on pump gas and motul 800, starts on first kick and no dnf's for 2020. pm me if interested. i have more pics if needed. located in milton, fl. $2000.

Attached Files:

TurboBlew and Buell1965 like this.
  2. You’ve had it that long, it’s a family member so you can’t sell it.

racer_11 likes this.