1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*FS* CRF 150R Mini motard

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by stymie12000, Nov 25, 2013.

1. stymie12000

stymie12000 Well-Known Member

I am posting up for sale my 08 CRF150RB Motard.

This is a 2008 with a clean title. It has 17" sunstar wheels, Dunlop 125 slicks, QTM/Brembo full floating rotor with caliper. Resprung and revalved front and rear suspension. The rear shock has been shortened by 10mm. Rejetted and modded (accelerator pump =1-1 with throttle) carburetor. -10 tooth rear vortex sprocket. I have the stock front wheel - the wheel bearings, the rear rim (no hub), stock rear sprocket and -12 vortex rear sprocket. I also have the stock springs.

This bike, according to my GPS, ran 79mph at PIRC the bike will still wheelie in first. This was with the -10 rear sprocket.

Very fun bike to ride. I don't want to get rid of it but I need a more pit friendly bike. So I am selling it to buy a ZUMA 125.

Please PM if interested.

Asking $3500 obo.

Thanks for looking.

[​IMG]

2. sharky nrk

sharky nrk Rubber Side Up

looks like a beast of a mini, GLWS

3. hrc_nick_11

hrc_nick_11 Well-Known Member

Fun bike I have one that I ride on kart tracks, ice and dirt.

4. bella749

bella749 Well-Known Member

My wife and I have His 'n Hers 150RBs... One of which is street tagged and titled with a motard setup. These bike are ridiculous fun!

5. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

what's the approximate cost of the parts to get one of these street-legal?

I'm wondering if highway commuting might be possible with insanely tall gearing...

6. bella749

bella749 Well-Known Member

I bought (traded for) mine legalized with a Baja Designs kit installed and titled via Hawaii. I would not recommend commuting with one as the range with the IMS tank is about 50 miles and you wring it's neck keeping up at anything resembling highway speed even with really tall gearing.

The occasional around-town jaunt is fun; especially with the weird looks you get.

7. stymie12000

After a pending sale falling through. The bike is still for sale.

8. dickie doo

dickie doo Well-Known Member

That thing is soooo sick. I may know someone... I'll send it their way.

9. stymie12000

Thanks. And yes this thing is bad ass!!!!

10. dickie doo

dickie doo Well-Known Member

Any chance you get down to the SE at all?

11. stymie12000

Just GNF at Barber.