1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS: BMW S1000RR Rear Forged Wheel in Blue from HP4 fits 12-16 direct

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by GSXR_388, Jan 23, 2017.

1. GSXR_388

GSXR_388 Well-Known Member

So I brought this wheel just a few months ago to powder coat it red to match my 2015. I have since got a black wheel to powder coat red and I can pass this nice HP4 blue wheel to someone that wants it for actually riding, and maybe have a spare track day rear wheel. Because it has 2 small scratches on it. One on each side.

The wheel is near new as it was removed from an HP4 with only about 1000 miles.. Tire shop had to replace it with the small scratches they put on it. you know what they paid new for an HP4 wheel, so they wanted to sell this one and get some of their money back out of it.

36 31 8 551 660 REAR WHEEL IN HP-BLUE - 6,0X17 9.60 1 $1540.00

$800 shipped to lower 48 ... higher res pics if you pm me your email

FORGED wheel no matter 12-16 all interchange front and rear. All hardware interchange front and rear. So that would mean HP4 black, blue wheels fit 15 / 16 ..

CAST wheels - this is where people get confused because the only parts that fit off the cast wheels on to forged wheels is the rear brake rotor and ABS ring. That is it. No front brake rotors, no drive sprocket hub, no spacers on the rear fit forged wheels from the cast wheels.

So, if you are upgrading a CAST wheel bike to forged wheels, you need either complete forged wheel assemblies, or start looking for parts if you are just buying a wheel only.

One guy already PM me he has CAST wheel option bike. He wants the rear wheel. I indicated he will need the rear drive hub assembly, sprocket, and spacers. Rear rotor and ABS ring transfer.

Attached Files:

2. GSXR_388

GSXR_388 Well-Known Member

Nice pretty Blue BMW wheel...