1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS: AIM Solo DL - GPS Lap Timer and Data Logger

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by George Myshlyayev, Oct 4, 2021.

1. George Myshlyayev

George Myshlyayev Well-Known Member

Upgraded to a full AIM Dash so parting with my trusty AIM Solo DL (Data Logger). I can't say enough great things about this unit. I've had it for a few years since new and it never let me down. Extremely reliable, durable and accurate. My favorite feature is the Predictive Lap times so you always know your pace in real time. I can't even ride without this feature anymore.

This is different from a regular AIM Solo (which is cheaper) because the DL (Data Logger) option allows you to connect to your motorcycle's diagnostic port and log various parameters (channels) like, RPM, Gear, Throttle Position, Engine Temperature, Intake Temperature, wheel speeds and more. You will have to check the Aim website to make sure your bike is supported and buy a specific data cable for your bike-- as data cable is usually bought separately.

The unit has no damage, just usual wear can be seen. Battery is still very strong but if you use a data cable, I believe it will also be an external power source so you never have to charge it. It just turns on when you start the bike and off you go.

The package includes only the items seen in the photo. Nothing else. Note that it has an extra back plate, which allows you to quickly move the unit between two bikes.

$400 firm, shipping separate. (new it was $700)

Attached Files:

2. Suitntie89

Suitntie89 Well-Known Member

PM sent

3. mxnracing

mxnracing New Member

still available?

4. George Myshlyayev

George Myshlyayev Well-Known Member

5. mxnracing

mxnracing New Member

thank you, i got everything ok.