1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS: 2009 Ninja 250

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by racer_11, Jul 23, 2015.

1. racer_11

racer_11 moto nyne guy

selling my 2009 Kawasaki EX250. Race bike only, so, Bill of Sale only. Hotbodies body work installed paint is a little rough, but is mounted solid. Trailtech Vapor, Woodcraft clip ons, Woodcraft rear sets. full Area P with Carbon Muffler, Ballistic Battery, GPR Steering Stabilizer, 520 chain and sprockets, Steel brake lines, F and R. Keyless start. Penske rear shock. emulators in front.

Spares include: F and R stands, tire warmers, small assortment of rear sprockets, spare wheels with discs and rains mounted and includes sprocket carrier, new, never painted Beasley body work, replacement aluminum race fairing stay, never installed and Brand New still in wrap, kept indoors Pirelli Race tires I bought from James at Podium motorsports.

I bought it last December to race this year, but not gonna happen. MX and work leaves no time for it. I have never put it on the track, but the previous owner did. I have never freshened or set up the front or the rear.

it runs great! asking for $3000

PM me or email me at racer_11 at hotmail dot com

call or text me at eight five zero 686 seven seven 22

bike is in Brewton, AL

Frankie L

Attached Files:

2. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Dang it!! Too far. Our FZR crew is going 2 fiddy racing next year,and we are window shopping currently. Such a great deal with all the spares!!

3. 98VTRRider

98VTRRider Well-Known Member

Too far? Sounds like a reason to make a trip to barber for the museum. That is a killer deal

4. britx303

:D Well....get your arse moving then!! Its too far for me to make the trek,but ive got my 2-fiddy already:p

5. racer_11

racer_11 moto nyne guy

lemme know what ya got!

im looking for a stock 86-88 FZ600 running or not that's worth no more than $1000 and then the rest in cash for a three grand total, if anyone has one and looking for an FSS bike! looking for second stock FZ or a parts bike for my stock street FZ. (heck if it's anything Yamaha street or dirt, running and worth no more than $1000 I'd at least hear ya out! no race/track bikes, though. Running old 250 Exciters get heavy consideration!). PM me!

6. racer_11

racer_11 moto nyne guy

sold!!

7. britx303

:clap: Dang it!! I need a better 250 now!!

8. 98VTRRider

98VTRRider Well-Known Member

Yea the VTR might not cut it huh? You guys had to keep encouraging me to get a 250, now you're all gonna pay!

9. britx303

Okay,now I might have to give it a go just because:Poke::D