1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS: 2006 GSXR 600 w/ 750 motor

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by BLK JDM, Jan 9, 2011.

1. BLK JDM

BLK JDM Well-Known Member

I have a 2006 GSXR 600 w/ a 750 motor swap that I'm trying to sell. Bought the bike w/ a certified bill of sale from a local auction. I bought the bike stripped of all fairings, fairing stay, headlight/taillight and exhaust. I swapped in a good 750 engine I had w/ 4200miles b/c I didn't know the condition of the original engine b/c it sat for however long w/ not header/exhaust on it. I replaced everything w/ OEM parts. Only mod is aftermarket clip ons and sprockets.

ASKING $3000 OBO!! PM ME for fast response!

Attached Files:

2. deanozx10r

deanozx10r Crashin Sucks!!

Id jump all over this if i sold my lw bike!!!!

3. mtmansl

mtmansl Well-Known Member

4. epshtielsl

epshtielsl Active Member

Can the bike be titled?

5. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

is this bike CCS legal?

6. BLK JDM

Not registered to be street ridden. Does have certified bill of sale so it can be re titled once you go through the right process. No mirrors. Around 7k on the odometer but the bike was geared when purchased and still is so the mileage is lower than it states. The plastics are OEM plastics just all different colors. Also no trades, I need the cash! Thanks and I hope that answers all you alls questions.

7. Greenzj

Greenzj Active Member

Wow this is a good deal. Does it still run on the stock 600 ECU? Are those stock 750 forks? The 600s are gold and 750s are black I believe. Stock 600 swing arm?

8. BLK JDM

The ECU is 750 but someone else told me that those forks were also from a 750. I'm not positive about the forks b/c I bought it like that. Yes stock 600 swingarm as far as I know.

9. madcat6183

madcat6183 2006 GSXR

Bike looks good man, I think Dubguy 85 might have PMd you for me. Hit me up in a PM and if you have any photos email is [email protected] Real interested in the PM I got from him. thanks.

10. white22

white22 Member

Where is this bike at? Got any more pics?

11. BLK JDM

Bike is in Conyers, GA. A suburb right outside Atlanta.

I'll try to get some more pics up.

12. BLK JDM

Here are the extra pics!

13. SOGone12

SOGone12 Unreal Merc 12

Seems like a solid find. I'm off panola. I'd love to take a look at the bike once this weather breaks :)

14. BLK JDM

Ok just let me know when you're ready. Not too far away from you!

15. BLK JDM

Come on nobody is serious about getting a good deal?

16. Turbo storm

Turbo storm Well-Known Member

The 06-07 750's have a 15000 rpm redline, and the 600's have a 16000 limit. The 750's have black forks and the 600's have goldish forks. The 750's were the only ones with a stripe on the tank.
    If this truely was a 600 to begin with, you now have it looking like a 750 in almost every way.

Good luck with sale. :up:

17. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

Maybe it's a 750 with a 600 motor? :p

I wouldn't mind having it. I've an 07 1000 and (2) 06/07 600's....I need an in between bike.

18. BLK JDM

Wow thanks for the info. As stated before I purchased the bike and the frame and paperwork all from IAAI Auction say 600. I installed the 750 motor myself. I honestly don't know about the swingarm, forks, tach...etc. I'm a Yamaha man and I bought this bike to be my track bike. But it seems like I don't have to funds to have a track bike. I just sold my truck and I need to sell this. Ready for a good home...seems like w/ tons of 750 upgrades.

19. Oldgangalee

Oldgangalee Member

20. BLK JDM

All PMs replied to!