1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS: 2004 ZX-6

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by spiderz17, Mar 18, 2018.

1. spiderz17

spiderz17 New Member

FS: 2004 Kawasaki ZX-636 (Montgomery, AL)

Asking $2500

Mileage: 19515 (almost entirely street miles)

Currently equipped with Hotbodies, but I am also including the stock bodywork. I didn’t make any permanent mods to convert it to a track bike, so it can easily be in street form again. I’ve included a pic that’s several years old to show the stock bodywork. It’s been in a box for the past few years, so it’s in the same condition as the pic.

I’ve had this bike since 2006 (I think I’m the 3rd owner). Rode it as a street bike for several years before I got into track riding. But then I got a ZX-10 shortly after the track day bug bit me, so it hasn’t been ridden much in the past few years. Tried to get wifey riding it but it was too much for her, so she went back to a 250. She had a low speed laydown on the left side with the Hotbodies, so there’s a bit of scuff/rash in a couple places but I fixed everything she broke (stator cover and rearsets). And when I say low speed, I mean ~10mph. If anyone has ridden the Sandia track right outside Albuquerque, it was in a novice session on the hairpin. And I think she crashed because she was going too slow and literally just fell over.

Anyways, I’m not quite ready to say “OBO” but I am open to offers. KBB says trade-in is $2k, retail is $3k. So I’m splitting those down the middle on the asking price. Let me know if you have any questions, want more pictures, etc. I’m located in Montgomery, AL. I could easily be convinced to meet someone at a WERA race or track day at Barber or Tally, or maybe even Jennings.

List of mods/upgrades (if not specified, it’s probably stock):
    Hotbodies bodywork
    Stock bodywork in Fire Orange
    Mirrors, blinkers, license plate holder
    Prepped for safety wiring according to WERA standards
    Almost new Q3’s (<2 sessions of novice/intermediate riding)
    Woodcraft rearsets
    Woodcraft stator cover
    GPR steering damper
    Yoshimura slip-on
    PC3 Power Commander
    Pitbull TRS adapter (not the full system, just the adapter for this bike)
    Motoboss rear stand (Bursig center stand in a couple of the pics is NOT included)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]