1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS: 13-21 ZX6R swing arm with full Fast Frank Daytona quick change kit + extras

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by RPR, Nov 4, 2021.

1. RPR

RPR Well-Known Member

Selling a 2013-2021 Kawasaki ZX6R swing arm with a Fast Frank full Daytona rear quick change kit. Came off a 2019 with 1400 miles, so it's lightly used and in excellent shape. Includes every single option: underslung captive caliper bracket, Core Moto extended brake line, GP lifters for the Lightech adjusters, and 2 sets of captive rear wheel spacers. The swing arm includes a Woodcraft chain guard, complete caliper assembly, and Drippin Wet graphics. Attached pics show the swing arm and kit mounted on the bike.

The kit retails for nearly $2000 on Fast Frank's website. Add another $400-500 for the swing arm and misc. parts cost. I'm selling everything for $1500 + shipping.

Attached Files:

2. RoidRageFool

RoidRageFool @FundedByWifeRacing

Not a bad price at all in my opinion. I enjoy having this kit on my ZX6R. I opted out of the under slung bracket and have yet to decide if I should not have. Frank is a great guy. Needed some spacers milled down for my wheels. He received the package, milled it, and shipped it back all in the same day. Best of luck with the sale.

Side bar: If you have any other parts from this bike that you may be selling in the future so shoot me a PM.

RPR likes this.
  3. RPR

RPR Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, no question that FF does a great job and this kit is a work of art. The underslung caliper is definitely a plus, it's a cleaner setup and gives you better access to everything back there.

I have a couple of things that you might be interested in, I'll take a look around the garage and shoot over a PM.

4. RPR

RPR Well-Known Member

Bump

5. RPR

RPR Well-Known Member

More pics

Attached Files:

6. Paul_R1S

Paul_R1S Member

PM Sent

7. RPR

RPR Well-Known Member