1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS: '07 GSXR750 Race/Track + Street (WA)

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by theJrod, Jun 24, 2015.

1. theJrod

theJrod Well-Known Member

2007 GSXR750
    This is a dialed 750 race bike.
    - Clean and clear WA title
    - GP Suspension 25mm cartridge kit in the forks
    - Ohlins TTX shock
    - Suspension is setup for 160-180lbs rider (I run the springs pretty stiff for my weight).
    - Power Commander V, with Ignition Module & Quickshifter & Launch Control (awesome, btw!)
    - Votex rearsets
    - Woodcraft clip-ons
    - Engine was refreshed two seasons ago, and only has about 6-8 weekends on it.
    - Makes 142hp on pump gas on 2WDW dyno. More with race gas, though I never really thought it was necessary so I never tried it.
    - Comes with various sprockets.

2006/2007 GSXR600
    - My "B" bike.
    - FMF slip-on,
    - aftermarket rear sets and clip-ons.
    - Canadian VIN, no title – Bill of Sale only.
    - Purchased used, and I raced it for a season, taking the WMRRA 600TFS championship with it. Bike is basically bone stock (105hp on 2WDW).

The extras that are available (ala cart):

- There are (2) identically painted orange/white sets of bodywork. Both are un-crashed and in great shape.
    - (1) set of "B" race bodywork, black/white, with very mild rash.
    - Full street kit, including full blue/white fairing kit, headlight, taillight, turn signals/mirror, kickstand & license plate w/ up-to-date tabs is available. Convert to a street bike in like 30-45 minutes.
    - Tire Warmers available.
    - Extra wheels with good rains available.

The deal:

I'm throwing these up as a package deal right now. Price is going to come in at $8000 for both bikes and spares (for out-of-state buyers who cannot view in person, I can put together an itemized list of everything that is included and more detailed pictures of any damage or wear on the bikes themselves - for serious buyers only, of course).
    Parting... I will be willing to part the bikes and sell separately, but let's see if there's interest in the package first.
    Bikes are located in northwest Washington state.

Out of state buyers:
    We can arrange for a 3rd party inspection.
    Cash up front.
    I prefer to use WERA member Huntington Beach Hauling for transport.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 24, 2015
    jpratt847 likes this.
  2. cse

cse Active Member

Dug this up from the deep. Is this package still for sale?

3. jpratt847

jpratt847 Well-Known Member

I hardly doubt they are. That's a good deal