1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

From the road...

Discussion in 'General' started by dtalbott, Jun 1, 2016.

1. 418

418 Expert #59

Can you move over into the left lane so we can ride side by side for the next 15 miles while I'm completely oblivous that you might wanna get back over and let the 300 cars behind us pass? Thx!

2. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Not to mention, the car is coming up the ramp to merge with 65 mph traffic doing 35 mph.....and only starts looking for a spot half way down the ramp. "Ya'll stop and let me in".

plater1, 418, ToofPic and 1 other person like this.
  3. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Exactly. If I do move over, I want my right lane back.

4. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

...and you think I'm slowing down to drop in behind you, you're seriously mistaken. I won't let some bastard park next to me when I need to take the next exit. I love the dopes that wait 'til the merge area, then do their John Force impersonation (show me their best 60' time).

One of the things I taught my son was to be as close to highway speed as possible before getting to the merge zone and have a gap picked to merge into. That means he'll have to turn his head and look at traffic.

418 and ToofPic like this.
  5. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

I read the signs 2 miles back that informed me the lane was closing.I do my time,just like I do at restaurants,convenience stores,and other places where common sense is supposed to take place.
    My time is just as important as Sally soccer mom,and Billy bastard face in the bmw..
    The soda falls all over the trailer,if I have to stop quickly.When someone fails to follow the law,it becomes their problem.

GSP told me,by law, anyone passing us is required to give 4 to 5 car lengths clearance,just like the signs posted everywhere.
    Not worried about my DAC I never have signed anything to law enforcement,and Coke doesn't acknowledge any of the Gubments
    self imposed ideas on us.
    I got shit to do to,and would never get away with the poor driving these people pull on us daily.I would be unemployed!!!!!!!!
    The camera was the best purchase I have made in yrs..rant off..:beer:

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
    dtalbott likes this.
  6. ToofPic

Man,I could let 10 people merge and the 11th c-sucker would wanna fight because I didn't let him in..
    Its merging drivers responsibility to safely merge..If I can help,and they don't have a phone on the wheel I
    help,but If not I get blind :)

7. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

It's a wonderful place called REALITY! :p

You should come visit sometime. :moon:

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Sounds hideous. :moon:

Mot Okstef likes this.
  9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

No wrap on the soda pallets?

10. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

Broome wasn't there to buy them all before they fell off the truck. :crackup:

ToofPic likes this.
  11. ToofPic

Yea they get wrapped but the stacking is done very poorly.
    The warehouse guys get paid by the case.
    So they don't give a rip how it gets built as long as it gets on the truck

dtalbott likes this.
  12. In Your Corner

Those bastids. Wicked lame.

13. ToofPic

Lol. The picture's I could show you!!
    We constantly have products falling over and maybe 1 lap of plastic on it.

14. In Your Corner

I worked for Schlitz for over 10 years.
    I've seen it all.

ToofPic likes this.
  15. ToofPic

Mmmmmmmmm....Schlitz!:beer:

16. condon66

condon66 Member well known

Or snowing here in the north. It's annoying as all gd hell to have some damn schmuck in front of you after sundown or before sunrise doing 20 mph with the 4 ways flashing and even though you've been behind them for the last 15 miles, because there are 50 cars in front of him so passing is out of the question, they will let the damn flashers on all the way to hell and back. I don't understand what the hell they are saying with their flashers. Everybody else is going the same speed, everybody else knows the road is snow covered....
    I wish these types would just stay the hell home. All the idiots that can't drive in bad weather because they aren't even slightly skilled drivers is like putting someone who's riding a motorcycle for the very first time in the middle of a busy race track. They are ten times more hazardous to other drivers than the bad road itself.

badmoon692008, ToofPic and jrsamples like this.
  17. ToofPic

I feel your pain!! Drivers (if you can call them that?) do not realize running with flashers on,is also illegal.
    You use them in emergencies/accidents only!!
    If your that skeerd,park that shit,and get off my concrete!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

R Acree and Mot Okstef like this.
  18. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

I use them when I'm slowly climbing hills.

ToofPic likes this.
  19. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

MMMMMMM.....Shitz:Poke:

ToofPic likes this.
  20. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Isn't that also a law? Below 40 (or maybe 45?) on the interstate???