1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friday morning practice

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by t11ravis, Jul 15, 2013.

1. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Just to double check, endurance teams don't have to pay for practice right?

2. BEi/DunlopRace

BEi/DunlopRace Well-Known Member

I think it's $50 if you want to do the "sprint" practices. If you only want to do Endurance practice it would be free.(included in entry fee)

3. rwood64083

rwood64083 Gifted as in 'DUHHHH'

You don't need no stinkin' practice :D

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

If you're talking about VIR - no, Endurance teams will not have to pay for the morning practice and you will be able to practice with the proper displacement sprint group as well as the 30 minute Endurance practice.

5. rwood64083

rwood64083 Gifted as in 'DUHHHH'

If you weren't so big, scarey and mean... Travis would hug ya :D

6. BEi/DunlopRace

BEi/DunlopRace Well-Known Member

Nice! Thank you!

7. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Yes I did mean VIR, sorry.
    Thank you Sean!

You obviously have me confused with the other Cracka. :D

8. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

There you go again, destroying all that is good in the world.

9. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

since lightweight practices combined and I can turn a decent 600 times on tge sv would it be possible for me to ride in 600 practice while my teammates use lightweight practice?

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Maybe.

11. SLLaffoon

SLLaffoon Well-Known Member

Actually I'm curious about this too. It was somewhat fuzzy in the past (for me 2010) when some competitors were able to get twice as much practice than others despite turning similar lap times.

In my case, if we can't take the sv out in 600 practice, would it be possible to bring my r6 in addition to the sv and pay for practice only for the two rounds Friday morning? Track time is a premium for us, since my two teammates have never been to vir.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

R6 as a backup bike for the team is fine. SV in 600 is more of an issue - people who have never been to VIR aren't going to really be able to convince me they'll turn the same laptimes... Yeah if I've got Kcraget asking there's no issue from a safety aspect but someone I don't know may get a different answer.

13. SLLaffoon

SLLaffoon Well-Known Member

Sounds good. I'll bring the r6 as a backup. Thanks.

14. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

OK, got to make flights.
    Sean -- can you confirm that Summit on 9/20 will have a similar schedule as VIR? Track schedule lists a trackday on Monday, but T-TH are open, I presume no practice day.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No practice day. Same as VIR.