1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free Paula Deen!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Jun 20, 2013.

1. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Wow, who knew that low-T can turn you into a bleeding heart liberal? Explains a lot of these libs in the dungeon. :D

2. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Tax time, mostly.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Fool or not Flex you're still absolutely wrong. Don't try foisting your own issues onto everyone else.

4. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

Yeah, you said that in post 238 and 239.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2013
  5. flamed03r1

flamed03r1 Well-Known Member

Dude, by the sound of some of your rants on here, I don't think low T is the issue that you should be focusing on.

Have you ever been involved in a discrimination case against an employer? If not, just to humor yourself, call a few law firms that specialize in these types of cases. In one version of your story, claim to be a minority (whichever you choose)

Call the same firms back with the same scenario and tell them your a white guy. See if their reactions change...

Also, since you seem so convinced and comfortable with many of the social programs designed to help minorities, why no go back and see how the programs were marketed and what they promised to help. Then check the outcome of the programs. I don't think you will find where many of the major programs delivered, I think you may find that they actually made the problems that they promised to improve have become much worse.

And you also forgot to mention the money the lawyers make with these cases as well as the often over reaction from employees against non minorities.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2013
  6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Careful. I was called a racist just a short time ago for pointing out some of those things.

7. flamed03r1

flamed03r1 Well-Known Member

Noted, I wonder if I get a pass since I'm basing some of the information that I've been exposed to from blacks, lawyers and personal experiences. (never had any claims against me) :beer:

8. In Your Corner

9. Vstate60

Vstate60 Jaspon&Armas, PA

Very well written and it encompasses me exact initial reaction to the situation with Deen: Yeah I imagine she did say "nigger" 30 years ago. She's an old white lady from the South. And?

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Society evolves, sometimes more slowly than we would like. There are very few people that haven't said or done something in their distant past that wouldn't peg the politically incorrect meter calibrated to today's standards.

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but USA Today is still considered "the media," right?

Anyway, Paula Deen (and some of you old fuckers) need Generations.

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but USA Today is still considered "the media," right?

Anyway, Paula Deen (and some of you old fuckers) needs Generations.

13. In Your Corner

:rolleyes:
    I get the humor, do you get the irony?
    (hint:stereotypes)

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, duh! It's Amy Schumer.

15. In Your Corner

I'd do her.

16. Vstate60

Vstate60 Jaspon&Armas, PA

/end thread

Wait, we're talking about Paula Deen right?

17. In Your Corner

That's just mean.

18. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Mean is not the word I would use here. LOL

19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I don't think guttural noises made while panting and slobbering constitute a "word"... :D

20. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak