1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

free kid's gear for newbie riders @ GNF

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by No Brakes, Oct 17, 2019.

1. No Brakes

No Brakes Well-Known Member

Anyone have a young kid starting to race and needing riding gear please look for me at GNF. Giving away a TrackSkinz suit and Alpinestar boots compliments of Deidre & Conrad Kesler. I believe Conrad wore these when he was ~10. TrackSkinz suit unkown size & Alpinestar SMX boots size 3.5 US / 36 Euro. Boots have some scuffs on the toes and at the top, but are great otherwise. Suit is missing one knee puck and is in great condition.

Attached Files:

2. No Brakes

I also will have a lady's suit and boots. Hein Gericke Femmoto size 6 US / 38 Euro and Alpinestar SMX boots women size 5 US. Compliments of Deidra and Olivia Kesler. I believe this was worn by Olivia a few years back. Both in great condition.

Attached Files:

Killswitch likes this.
  3. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

May I ask what height and weight your son was when he wore these? I have a 10 y0 son who I am getting into riding my XR100 and would absolutely love to get him the suit/boots. Will also certainly pay it forward when he outgrows it (given it fits him to begin with..lol).

Also, my 15yo daughter who rides occasionally can consider the HG suit.

Thanks!

4. No Brakes

Wasn’t my son that wore these but a lost buddy. If you’re at GNF bring your son and daughter by to try them on. They can use my trailer

5. Praetorian27

Praetorian27 Active Member

My daughter actually needs a set of boots for next season. She is a size 3 right now so I think the 3.5 would work perfectly. The size 5's might work also depending on how much she grows. If they aren't spoken for yet, of course. I'll gladly pay for shipping.

6. No Brakes

Would prefer to have them picked up at GNF. If they are still around afterwards we can talk

7. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

I need fir s kid we are just getting started if they aren't spoken for.

8. No Brakes

Gear still available. I’m here at Barber on the 3rd level at the end be near the entrance. Look for a white work and play with “Yo” on back and a red Yo flag. Would hope to have these picked up before I leave Sunday. Please stop by if you’re in need of kids gear and think these will fit.

9. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

Sent you a PM regarding this. Thanks!

10. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Still available?

I’m here (GNF) down on first level near pit in.

Tks
    Mark

11. Chris556

Chris556 Next time gas it

I am very interested in one of the suits. I am getting my daughter in to mini moto and its really hard to find a suit that will fit her. Please PM me so we can talk.

12. No Brakes

Sorry, both suits are gone. I’ll let the guy know if his daughter doesn’t use it

13. Chris556

Chris556 Next time gas it

That would be great, thank you.