1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum Rules

Discussion in 'Track Days' started by Dutch, Oct 15, 2007.

1. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

That is really shallow. That is all:rolleyes:

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What is?

3. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

The way he worded the "rule". The other forums have no problem refering to WERA. I can see if a poster comes out with a direct conflict of WERA's interest (ie. Aprillia with CCS, etc), but come on! Sean you know I live and breathe WERA and am forever grateful to the support you give the kids when no one else will. But to come out and say that Jeremy can't refer to the NC dirttracks or the guys from SEMRA or any other Mini RR org giving some dad some beginner info....that's the way the warning was worded...sounded high and mighty to me. JMO

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Eh, don't stress so much over it. Nothing will be any different than it's always been enforced in the other forums but in here talk about trackdays. Same deal as politics and religion in General.

5. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

Stressed??? Who me??? Month and a 1/2 to the first National and I don't have a clue what I can and can't do!!:D Stressed?? Not me! See ya soon.

6. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

Uhm, it's called tongue in cheek after three threads were deleted in the last day alone dealing with this issue. People seem to think it is ok to come on here and discuss another orgs road racing series in the track day section. It's not. Get thicker skin.

7. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

I didn't see any "tongue and cheek" about it. You are a mod, you were laying down a new rule...! Thick skin is needed for shallow threats.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You really need to relax Tryce, it's the BBS not the real world :D

9. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

Hence the reason I explained it to you

Actually I am only enforcing an existing rule.

I think I saw that in a fortune cookie once.

10. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

New man law. If you type in text-ease I reserve the right to edit your post and make you look like the incompetent child that you are. U ok wit dat BC I am.

11. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

12. Anokhi

Anokhi New Member

regard to rule number two, you spelled "always" wrong.

13. Bad Dog

Bad Dog Well-Known Member

What's "text-ease"

What's BBS stand for?

14. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

Old school internet jargon for "bulletin board system". Forums before there were forums.

15. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

See rule number two.

16. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

Any mention of TPM events will be deleted. Seeing as though they are running a competing road race series, management believes that allowing their competition to advertize for free on this forum would be akin to jamming a hot poker into ones own eye.

http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=41068

17. Southpaw

Southpaw Well-Known Member

so wait, is CCS allowed?

18. divein6

divein6 Well-Known Member

ccs is allowed dutch is just a :) and hates everything tpm

Last edited: Jul 7, 2010
  19. TDC

TDC Active Member

Rofl +1000 I see you know dutch is :Puke: lol

Last edited: Jul 7, 2010
  20. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

Hey, wasn't my decision. Hate on Mongo. I do happen to agree with him though. Big difference if CCS came on here and used the WERA BBS free of charge to advertise their events. Then I could see killing those posts too. TPM, like it or not, is a competitor of WERA advertising their events on the WERA BBS free of charge.