1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fork oil level on 2003 GSXR750

Discussion in 'Tech' started by thegoshow2002, Jan 2, 2004.

1. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

2. TPR691

TPR691 Well-Known Member

-ROUND 1? HMMMMMMMMMMMM! I'M THINKING NO!

-JUST BECAUSE YOU HELPED A "FRIEND" DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOUR NOT A PRICK 99% OF THE TIME! NOT TO MENTION YOUR TENDANCIES TO LIE.

-AND NORMALLY I WOULD LAUGH AS WELL REGARDING MMI AND THE COST TO ATTEND. BUT 'GO SHOW' IS ONE OF THOSE (ONE IN A MILLION) WHO HAS THE OPPORTUNITY TO BECOME SOMETHING GREAT. ALL THE BEST ANTHONY!!

3. thegoshow2002

thegoshow2002 lovely jubbly

Opportunity to become something great.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You trying to say that I am not great all ready ??????

:Poke:

4. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

I think he just called you a pikey:eek:

5. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Re: 2000-2003 GSXR750 fork oil

from what i've seen dude that's low if i recall the 600 is 110 mm!

so, 103mm seems low for a 750!

6. Re: Re: 2000-2003 GSXR750 fork oil

Couldn't find the stock stuff from my notes but my Traxxion set-up is 125mm. 103 seems low but look in the shop manual, it is way too cold in my garage to run out there.

7. GSXR600

GSXR600 Well-Known Member

You CAN NOT even compare 600 750 forks. They are completely different in every regard. USD's vs standard.

Besides the numbers are right out of the Suzuki Service Book page 6-24 and page 10-10

Figures are 103mm with fork fully compressed with spring out!

8. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

Re: Re: 2000-2003 GSXR750 fork oil

Measured from the top of the tube down, this is a higher level than a race set-up. With stock springs, you might want less of an air gap to keep from bottoming.

Then again, I could be full of shit...

tom

9. Handicapped Racer

well if you are racing a bike v riding a street bike i've noticed no one uses the service manual's rec level settings.

10. Handicapped Racer

Re: Re: Re: 2000-2003 GSXR750 fork oil

Nope not saying yourfull of shit, but i was just thinkin how i said that was a little bit confusing!

any how 125mm from the top fork tube bottomed out and spring out seems about correct!

11. rotary1200

rotary1200 New Member

Ok I am not the sharpest tool in the shead put i do believe that 103mm is more fluid than 110mm. you do measure from the top of the tube... Thats if you know how to measure properly.

12. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Holy recall from the dead Batman!

13. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

GMD Atlanta

Forget these assbags on here and call Kent. He'll give you the proper oil level. Not to mention, he won't give you any bullshit along the way!!!
    1-404-297-8464:up: