1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Trade looking for a Jeep Wrangler

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by Dr Jane racing, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Dr Jane racing

Dr Jane racing Well-Known Member

Enjoy your weekend gentlemen.

2. MMX

MMX Well-Known Member

I have a jeep..

3. Dr Jane racing

Can you give details?

Manual?

6 cyl?

year?

Thanks.

4. Dr Jane racing

MMX......did you fall asleep?:beer:

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Probably out driving the jeep.

6. AR1

AR1 Member

Shit... That old RS still available? I almost want to buy something, anything, from Doc Jane. Loving your banter sir or ma'am!! Just my style!

7. KrooklynSV

KrooklynSV Usual Suspect

:crackup:

8. Dr Jane racing

have to wonder,......

what is it like to have so little purpose in life, that bantering on blogs, with people you dont know, makes you feel better?

Must be pretty sad I guess....

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So little purpose? Hell, I get paid to do this - also get paid to put on races. Gotta say it's a pretty kick ass life I have. Oh yeah, it's also bought me a jeep.

Go do a bong hit and it'll all be okay I promise :D

10. Dr Jane racing

Margaritas are my choice Sean.......

Ahh...yes, paid to put on races, paid to be the asshole....about the same, in racing, or other sports....those that can "do"....those that cant.....show others how to :do: or "enforce" the rules of the sport......sound about right there Sean boyo?

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope, being the asshole is merely a perq of the job when dealing with other assholes. Yet another thing I love about the job really, low on pay but the perq's are great.

I've never pretended to be a fast motorcycle rider. I am pretty good at organizing things though so that's what I do. Never realized that somehow made me a lesser person but if that's the way you feel then more power to you. I'm pretty damned happy I get paid to do something I love in a sport I love.

BTW - Milagro Silver. Better price than the more popular brands and a fantastic tequila for 'ritas.

12. Dr Jane racing

So you consider it a perq to "be an asshole"?.......thats an interesting perq I suppose...

As for saying one was lesser, I think you should read my post again.....I said simply those that can do, those that cant teach, or organize(as you put it) or enforce the rules....(same part of your job, no?). In short, never said someone was lesser.......everyone in life has their place, and role. You seem to have found yours....good for you.

MMilagro........blahh!

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well, if it weren't so much fun to treat people as they treat others I probably wouldn't consider it a perq. But it is, so I do :D

So your post was an attempt to compliment not be insulting?

Milagro blah? You've been falling for the Patron advertising huh? Sorry about that.

14. charles

charles The Transporter

Pardon my untimely intrusion into your personal 'keyboard war of annihilation' with Mongo, but aren't you also 'bantering on blogs' (here) with people you don't know to make you feel better, which is pretty sad, I guess.

Indulge me for the moment: why the bit about Mongo being 'paid to be an asshole'? Let's assume for the sake of this brief interlude that Mongo is indeed an asshole; in fact he has admitted to being one from time to time, but never has anyone proven he has been renumerated for such behavior, nor has he indicated he was actually paid to be an asshole as you set forth. If Mongo has been or has plans to be an asshole, most would agree that such an assignment would be on his own terms and not on terms dictated by others. Such is the life of a free-will asshole, and for that, I, anyway, must respect Mongo for his personal lifestyle choices....All of this of course assumes, as we did at the beginning, that Mongo is in fact an asshole (to use your words), which colorful distinction he may, or may not, actually possess, regardless of his utterances (and yours) both verbal and written.

A side-benefit or perq is certainly not considered direct compensation, although upon legal challenge, the courts might rule is is taxable under certain conditions. If you are more familiar with the classification of 'paid assholes,' kindly enlighten me.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2011
  15. vince224

vince224 Well-Known Member

thanks for the genuine comedy. :beer: :crackup:

vince
    :D

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

We do what we can :D

17. Dr Jane racing

Hmmm......you guys are just too much for me.....have a great week!:beer: