1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the FTP's amongst us

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Who has said they draw it? I haven't read that one. They are it - yes by enforcing it - but overall they don't choose where the line is, the lawmakers do that, they just walk along it.

2. G 97

G 97 Garth

I used to do collections in inner city Rochester,NY and Buffalo, NY when at the time had one of the highest drug and violent crime rates per capita. I’ve also lived outside of Chicago and Milwaukee for a combined 12 years or so and a girl I was dating lived right along Milwaukee shit hole area that I drove through regularly. If you are trying to imply that I’m somehow naive or I am unable to differentiate the dynamics involved between rural and urban environments, you would be wrong.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2020
  3. G 97

G 97 Garth

No one is disputing that some are. ;)

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Your posts have a huge air of naivete about them on this subject :D

G 97 likes this.
  5. G 97

G 97 Garth

Don’t confuse my charming personality as me lacking savoir faire. :D

SpeedyE likes this.
  6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Oh you are full of soave faire:D

G 97 likes this.
  7. G 97

G 97 Garth

Oops.:crackup:

8. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

EA7654AD-5569-45C1-AAED-2CF16E784258.jpeg

G 97 likes this.
  9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

10. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

You dont even know racism until you get a few varieties of Asians together. My Korean friends are vicious when talking about the Chinese and my Chinese friends HATE Japan. I'm talking vile hate.

11. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

My father was no fan of the Japanese....but that had more to do with WWII than anything else. I assume that that's what is going on here. Doesn't make it racist...well maybe in my Dad's case. Asian is Asian...that maybe tribalism.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Eh, Evelynes Mom was from Luxembourg and hated all Germans with a passion up until she died. Can't say as I blame her really.

13. In Your Corner

My son's last girlfriend couldn't let her parents know they were dating
    because they're Vietnamese and they hate Americans. Even though they live here.

14. brex

brex Well-Known Member

In Cancun over Christmas it was quite humorous to watch how shitty the Asian people there treated everyone, but particularly other Asians.

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You go now.

16. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

The Second World War never ended for my mother, she hated the Japanese and Germans until the day she died. Funny thing is, my niece married a German last year.

17. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

You eat like killer whale

18. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

You leave bag front of store.

19. G 97

G 97 Garth

20. In Your Corner