1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the FTP's amongst us

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 27, 2014.

1. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

[​IMG]

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

See now this is where it gets fun. Your own words yet again :crackup:

You brought up something totally out of context because we were not talking about overall tactics, we were talking about someone inside their house. You of course didn't clarify your statement in order to have it mean more and still work within your goofy ass views. I'm honestly not sure if you thought no one would catch it and you could get more people on your side using an obviously fucked up situation or if you truly are this dumb. Coin flip for right now.

The conversation wasn't a general one about police tactics, it was about how to respond to a neighbor calling in an open door.

As for oblivious, y'all are just so cute it's funny when you try shit like that :crackup: Especially the learning experience portion, you don't seem to learn from your posting of stupid shit and having it pointed out... Physician heal thyself :crackup:

3. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

The kid confirmed she was pointing a gun out the window. Just by the released video, seems he failed to announce he was police. What a clusterfuck.

4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

[​IMG]

SuddenBraking likes this.
  5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sucks for sure but still his fault.

6. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I think so, the light would block seeing the uniform and he was quick to fire.

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It's a bad situation but it was created by his mistake and he has to own it.

Funkm05 and 600 dbl are like this.
  8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

10-15 and I were discussion tactics in general. He was coming from a pov of high risk warrants and me from a general suspicious activity call. NEITHER were directly about that incident. So, you can fuck off with your assumptions and all the other crap you try to pull when you want to be cute.

You do this all the time. You jump into SOMEBODY ELSE'S conversation and pretend you fucking know something, or worse, you think you're going to catch me in some way and show everybody that I'm not as smart as I think I am. I'm not sure if I can ignore you or if you have some sort of special privileges that prevent that, but we're to that point.

9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Your words, not mine, but not hard to surmise based on the groupthink and statist bullshit a lot of people post on here.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Awww, sucks so bad when you know I'm right but just can't get those panties unbunched :crackup:

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And that is one area I am special, can't put me on ignore :crackup:

12. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

No, your words. Try again captain hypocrite.

13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Sure I can

14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Pointed toward the window maybe.

15. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Same thing.

16. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I'm going to need some kind of verifiable proof here.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope :crackup:

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What was the context? :crackup:

19. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I believe you were being accused of being a big doo-doo head, although I may be paraphrasing for brevity.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hmmmmm, you have a very good point.