1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the FTP's amongst us

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 27, 2014.

1. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

I had a meth house, next door. I continuously watched that place, waiting on an opportunity to call police. The day after Thanksgiving ‘18, I watched a guy push in a basement window and crawl through. Four deputies, four officers, and K9 show up. They clear the house and garage and walk all over the place, but, leave the dog in the squad. I told them it was a meth house when I called 911, the officers I later spoke to confirmed they knew it was a meth house, yet, they didn’t let the K9 go to work. WTF? I pay taxes for all this bullshit and get no result. In fact, just like cockroaches, those who didn’t reside at that residence just walked around the corner to another known meth house. SMH.

2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

You have no fucking idea how much this makes my blood boil. The idea that any asshole can pull his gun on me and at that point I have zero option but to do what he says, then spend thousands of dollars hiring a lawyer and attempting to defend myself via a totally biased system that is going to side with him at every turn goes against everything this nation was founded on.

3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

The house was either occupied by an informant or they were looking for a bigger fish.

4. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

What this nation was founded on and reality have never aligned. Not even the day after they founded it.

The constitution is a lovely thing but it is also one of the greatest pieces of wishful thinking ever conceived.

jase and ducnut like this.
  5. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

100% correct.

I know some of the cops and am friends with one of the internal people. The friend says that most of these cops have the attitude of doing their 20 as easily as they can. It’s a terrible thing. However, we have a new police chief coming in who’s supposedly a hardass, so maybe things will change.

6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

So we should just let politicians, judges, and cops wipe their asses with it at every opportunity?

7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

How could I not post this? (posted by some dude in CA on Facebook)

296E406C-7E80-4ECB-ACFC-F17A60C01CE0.jpeg

SuddenBraking and cpettit like this.
  8. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Well I would guess because you've not shown any reason or logic for the past two years, amiright or amirite?

9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I’ve shown plenty. Literally every influential person in the history of the world has questioned authority, unlike the sheep in here that blindly support le with the silly naive belief that it provides them security.

TXFZ1 and ducnut like this.
  10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Only one bleating is the you...

The rest of us are pretty objectively pro-law enforcement and anti-bad cop.

Other than that Blart fool.

Robby-Bobby and G 97 like this.
  11. G 97

G 97 Garth

Making broad statements is so simplistic.
    The hell with objectivity.

12. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

:rolleyes:

:crackup:

13. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

14. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Watching LivePD, Williamson Cty TX, some tweaker just tried to run then fought. They whooped the shit out of the dude LOL. Tazer did nothing they had to F him up to cuff him. Lots of blood, passed out, that dude had tweaker strength! Damn good fight. :Pop:

15. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Shit, I forgot that was on last night, I missed it. :crackup:

16. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

If they show the rerun tonight, it's in the beginning. It's a pretty intense fight unless they edit it down. They might because the dude passes out and leaks a lot of blood from his face. Fighting someone hopped up must be intense.

17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

18. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

It's an interesting show to watch.
    It seems like at least 50% of their time is spent hassling
    people over small amounts of weed.

ryoung57 and Banditracer like this.
  19. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

People with small amounts of weed are probably not going to shoot you.

Pulling over some douchenozzle in full motorcycle gear that's buzzing innocent tractor-driving farmers on his crotchrocket might get you killed, though.

20. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

You touch on an extremely important, yet oft overlooked problem with modern policing. For the most part, all these guys do is pluck the low hanging fruit. Traffic violations, weed and other petty drug crimes, shoplifting and petty theft, etc, but the real criminals operate with virtual impunity.

aaronson likes this.