1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the FTP's amongst us

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Try actually reading what he said. He was talking about a swat team member when talking about shooting. You quoted the bit about a cop kicking a dog and then talked about shooting.

Yeah we're in the dungeon and that insult was uncalled for. Nothing in his prior responses came close to warranting it. I figured you did it to get attention so here you go, I'm paying attention now. Probably not a good thing for you but eh, it is what it is.

2. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

Respectfully:

SWAT = sponsored/supported Expert/Pro
    Cop = TD rider (trains at his personal discretion)
    in regard to continuous entry/fireamrs training.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
  3. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Perhaps, it's all he ever thinks/fantasizes about? And it's OKAAYYYY HEEEYYYY, NTTAWWT.......LOL.....if that's the case. It's just NOT his first homophobe insult that I've seen from him.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It is pretty funny how much supposedly straight peeps think about men sucking other men.

SpeedyE likes this.
  5. G 97

G 97 Garth

This makes me envision a certain mod. :crackup:

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Definite similarities to Dave.

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He's still sore because of the Mike Myers gif. :crackup:

SpeedyE likes this.
  8. G 97

G 97 Garth

:crackup: That was pretty good.

9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

No desire to F that P

12. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

13. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

14. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

By modern law enforcement logic he was asking for it laying on his back in the street with his hands up breathing like that...

15. SpeedyE

At the time, dude said he was aiming for autistic guy.
    The full unedit-video has been purged from youtube.

16. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

On the bright side at least he didn't kill the autistic kid playing with the toy truck.

ineedanap and SpeedyE like this.
  17. SpeedyE

<3

I dont understand, once it was known it was autistic w/ truck, caretaker complying, no gun......once they knew that to be the case, why didnt they act accordingly and walk up to the pair.....why keep guns trained on them from distance? I dont get it.

18. G 97

G 97 Garth

People just don’t understand what police response and action entail. The video completely ignores this fact.

19. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

"His attorneys have long insisted that he acted in defense of others in what he perceived to be a life-threatening situation." So the 2 cops who were 20 feet away and had radioed that there was no gun and it was a toy weren't scared for their lives but this db who was 150 feet away was scared for them and shot 3 times at the kid with a toy? Yeah, that makes sense.

20. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

"After months of investigation, Miami-Dade prosecutors concluded that Aledda was not justified in shooting from more than 150 feet away. Among the reasons: Other officers had already radioed out that Rios did not have a weapon, and two cops within 20 feet did not fear for their lives."

That sounds like the only one who stopped thinking and ignored what was in front of him was the idiot with the badge and gun. He should at the least never have any more authority over anything more significant than perhaps deciding if he'd like just a burger or combo meal.