1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the FTP's amongst us

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 27, 2014.

1. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I don’t have a dog and you can search for yourself for the words. If it is acceptable for a person to be wasted then these tragic accidents should be acceptable to society.

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

About a week to 10 days of casual smoking.

3. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

[​IMG]

Here is the only thing that makes sense to me.

Him:
    Drug user, not quite the religious angel the media first portrayed.
    His brother said he keeps his hands out of his pockets when in population, for fear of being profiled....meaning he is distrustful/fearful of police.
    He is a heavyweight and also a gospel singer.

Her:
    Authoritarian training/mentality, w/ specialized high-risk-entry training/mentality.
    She's slowly coming unglued that her new high-$ apartment has become a noise chamber of him stomping around and singing.
    Shye filed previous noise complaint and filed another noise complaint that morning....she at redline w/ the noise!

She did not park on the wrong level, she did not miss the red doormat, she did not insert key, she did not walk in.

She was headed straight to his door in full uniform (to show who's in charge/dominance/etc) on her way home, to read him the riot act and tell him to keep the noise down!!!!.
    He sitting in his living room eating cherios (half uneaten bowl found in living room) smoking it up.
    Knock at the door, police on other side, if he opens door drug odor will be obvious, and he dont trust police as it is.
    I believe they were communincating through door, and that caused her to forcefull/verbally demand him to open up, which he finally did by cracking door open enuff to speak.
    She smelled weed, and it was on......i bet she was trying to push her way in and he was trying to get the door shut......at that point who knows what actually happened.

THe reason they search warranted for the weed, cause the weed was her green light to shift gears and step it up a couple notches.
    The weed is what took it from argument at the door to her 'going/forcing' her way in.

Thats the only thing that makes sense to me.
    Who knows how it will all play out in court, but that is what i think happened.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
    sheepofblue likes this.
  4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You have given this WAAAAAYY more thought than I have.

SpeedyE likes this.
  5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I don't think the weed has anything to do with anything.

SuddenBraking and SpeedyE like this.
  6. SpeedyE

You must be high! :Putter::moon:;)

7. OGs750

OGs750 Well-Known Member

Are smoking weed and being a religious angel mutually exclusive?

8. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I would think that the weed makes it easier for your brain to accept the fairytale. So no.

9. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Be careful if it’s breezy. Your tinfoil hat might blow off. Damn dude.

10. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Depending on geography, yes. Can’t be a “religious angel” while knowingly, purposely breaking the law. :Poke:

OGs750 and SpeedyE like this.
  11. SpeedyE

12. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

SpeedyE likes this.
  13. Venom51

I'm going out on the limb and saying this was some jungle fever gone wrong. I think we are going to find out she liked dark meat in her tube steak. I'm not buying the I was tired and on the wrong floor excuse.​

418 likes this.
  14. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I can’t believe I’m about to say this, but I could totally see Speedy’s scenario playing out, assuming the reports are accurate.

SpeedyE likes this.
  15. SpeedyE

he not quite the angel i literally wept for when first read the acciunts of who he was. Living a double life.
    educated businessman, super religous choir boy + drug user and fan of guccimane (he was reading gucciman's book).
    Guccimane is a drug dealing crimnal rapper w/ a long rap sheet......why would good god-fearing person idolize such a man.

https://www.newsweek.com/gucci-mane-autobiography-book-release-667301

[​IMG]

16. SpeedyE

the odor of weed is enoght to get your car tossed, w/out a warrant.
    is the odor of weed enought to get your apt entered, w/out a warrant?

17. Venom51

You don't even actually need the odor. No one has created smell-o-vision for body cameras so that bullshit excuse to search a vehicle will remain in play until someone does.

18. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

I was responding directly to you postulating that he could deal and she shot him over a "bad deal". Zero tin foil, just responding to you...

19. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I know you were. Why not respond to any of the other possibilities mentioned in that same statement of mine? You jump right to the ftp angle and never leave it. Tinfoil hat shit.

20. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Doesn't matter if the man was banging herron into his veins whilst snorting methcaine and swiggin Jack Daniels. She forced her way into his home and murdered him. The End.

418, crashman, blkduc and 4 others like this.